GDT: Habs @ Panthers FORE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I wouldn't mind seeing Brittain get a chance. Could be a good experience for him towards next season, if he suddenly needs to be relied upon.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I wanna see howden and Grimaldi these last 2 games if it's possible without them missing ahl playoffs...prolly unlikely but at least something to look forward to these last 2 meaningless games.. Hopefully ekblad can somehow put up 4 points to tie 2nd in 18 year old d seasons

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
That's what I'm thinking too.

Although I'd like to see a full lineup in for Boston. Lots of pride on the line.
I'd rather give Brittain a chance now in a no pressure situation, than throw him to the wolves next season if both NHL goalies are injured and he's needed.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
lol i decided to play with my newly purchased tin whistle instead of watching the 2nd and 3rd. Trying to learn a song from the lord of the rings called "concerning hobbits"

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
I wanna see howden and Grimaldi these last 2 games if it's possible without them missing ahl playoffs...prolly unlikely but at least something to look forward to these last 2 meaningless games.. Hopefully ekblad can somehow put up 4 points to tie 2nd in 18 year old d seasons

I could even live with just Howden, Kopecky doesn't need the games. Q was starting to look a lot more comfortable last time he was up and that feels like it was decades ago.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
That is the official theme song of Grimaldi and Rau :laugh:

omg i died laughing when i goggled grimaldi... i have been trying to think of something clever to say since i started watching you guys.. that is perfect!

edit: oh wait, i thought grimaldi was the DREW GOLDFARB who speaks inbetween periods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln