GDT: Habs @ Panthers FORE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I don't think so. Subban was already midway through blowing a tire when Mac's stick got in there.

Though most of the calls tonight have been legit and Goldie has moaned about them too.
I may have to watch the replay again but it looked like he had the stick in between the habs player's skates.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I'm surprised that they let that Pirri highstick go. It was about as obvious as it gets.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Hayes has like 0 hockey IQ

He never gets himself open or when he does he's in such a bad spot to do anything with the puck

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Nice sell by Price. Price lookin at the refs even before Barkov hit him

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Obvious goaltender interference is obvious.

And yet, Goldie is still defending it.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Anyone catch what Jagr was yelling after the whistle?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Is Pirri using shorter sticks than usual or why has he been whiffing over the puck for some time now

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Obvious goaltender interference is obvious.

And yet, Goldie is still defending it.

That's a horse **** call Barkov wasn't near him until pushed in by defender... He's aloud to go to the net... Redding has been a joke yet again this game but at least IT doesn't mean anything anymore

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
That's a horse **** call Barkov wasn't near him until pushed in by defender... He's aloud to go to the net... Redding has been a joke yet again this game but at least IT doesn't mean anything anymore

He wasn't really pushed much, and Price was in the crease. I'd call it a penalty.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't know about pushed, maybe bumped slightly. Not enough to force him into Price though, he skated there himself.

+ Price wasn't outside the crease, so Barkov gets no benefit of the doubt.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Gudbransons one and only job this summer, WORK ON YOUR SISSY SHOT!

Actually prolly has the unsissiest **** in team... It's a very heavy shot... Has to work on aim and getting it through... All the d do... Need more production out of our d next year

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I don't know about pushed, maybe bumped slightly. Not enough to force him into Price though, he skated there himself.

+ Price wasn't outside the crease, so Barkov gets no benefit of the doubt.

Watch the replay... He wasn't even heading at price til the push.. He was going across and was clearly pushed in... Weak call that wouldn't have been called if it were Montreal

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Actually prolly has the unsissiest **** in team... It's a very heavy shot... Has to work on aim and getting it through... All the d do... Need more production out of our d next year

Our whole team needs to work on not having their shots blocked. The amount of shots we have being blocked by the opponents game after game is unacceptable! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad