Jan 31, 2009
Florida
gob-bluth-650x364.png

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Mitchell misplays the puck. Gudbranson cant hold his man once again

Looks like the old Panthers. Hopefully they can get this together in the last two games or I don't see Jagr coming back if he finds out the real combition level on this team. Not even that I don't want to see them star the summer with playing like this only to return October to play the same half assed hockey

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Billy said it well. Not trying to make excuses, but it's hard to get into a game after what last night's game meant.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
No one should be surprised with this game... The team just got eliminated from playoffs not even 24 hours ago after fighting so hard for it the last month or so.. Of course there will be a mental and emotional letdown... They r humans.. These last couple games will have no bearing on jagr wanting to resign or not... There is always a letdown after being eliminated... Every team goes through it

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
They were in last nights game and outplayed Tampa for most of it... Not sure what u watched

Their spirits were crushed Tuesday night. Their spirits were buried and laid to rest after Thursday night where they blow out Carolina only to see boston come from behind on Detroit.

Jagr has seen Everything, doubt this affects his decision to stay

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Might as well call-up Brittain if Lu isn't 100%.

And what a BS call, Subban was already falling down.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
That was a trip. Shut up Goldie.
I don't think so. Subban was already midway through blowing a tire when Mac's stick got in there.

Though most of the calls tonight have been legit and Goldie has moaned about them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad