Speculation: Habs or Jets. Who you picking to Win?

Habs or Jets! Who you picking to Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
This is exactly why I wanted the Leafs to take round 1. They were expected to win at least the first couple of rounds if not make it all the way to the SCF. Anything short of making the finals was going to be upsetting for their fans.

On the flip side, the Habs making it to round 2 or even beyond is already a success and only emboldens their annoying fans even more. Now they are on the verge of eliminating the Jets and moving on.

How does it embolden the Leaf fans? I looked up annoying fans in the dictionary.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Caufield looking like a steal this post season. Plays with a fire in his eyes.

Making teams that passed up on his due ot his size probably regret. He was ranked to be a top 10 talent and is showing he is indeed.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Jets going softly into that good night

Was 2-0 now 2-2.. 2 goals from Logan Stanley

maybe spoke too soon

Last edited:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Winnipeg just no life this series. All I can think of is Brady Tkachuk would do something, anything to change momentum and take the series to a place Montreal wouldn’t want it to go.

Winnipeg is making Montreal D look like Robinson, Savard, Lapointe right now

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Maurice into his last 2 periods as the Jets coach. Has the same feel as watching Jacque Martin come out for the 2nd period vs Toronto in 04, it’s just done, there’s no coaching life there anymore, everybody knows it

Reactions: Yak and Kamina

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Caufield looking like a steal this post season. Plays with a fire in his eyes.

Making teams that passed up on his due ot his size probably regret. He was ranked to be a top 10 talent and is showing he is indeed.

still hasn’t scored this playoffs however

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Winnipeg is truly pathetic.

Even if they still didn't win any games, the compete level is just nonexistent. This is just totally unacceptable.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Jets did not show up last year or this year in the playoffs, I feel sorry for them as they have the talent but can't get it done. I can't believe this was same team that swept the Oilers.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Jets did not show up last year or this year in the playoffs, I feel sorry for them as they have the talent but can't get it done. I can't believe this was same team that swept the Oilers.
Their defence is horrible and they don’t really have great leadership

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I mean the Oilers are terrible so it isn't all that hard to believe. They were humiliated by Chicago last year.

I'm officially worried about the Sens. Our division was absolutely awful.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
I am very curious to see how the Habs fair against Vegas or Colorado. It’ll be a good indication of whether the North is just that bad or perhaps the Habs are better than they look on paper. Probably a little bit of both but we’ll see!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad