Speculation: Habs or Jets. Who you picking to Win?

Habs or Jets! Who you picking to Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
You guys better be right. I don't like the talk that it's going to be a walk in the park. Price is extremely hard to beat right now. Winnipeg needs to bring their A game all the series. But at least, I think they are well capable of rising their play to playoffs standard, the opposite of the Leafs who still play the same as in the regular season.

Winnipeg doesn't have the overhyped names like Toronto but I actually think their forward group is better

Mark Schefeile is a top-10 center
Blake Wheeler is a top-10 winger
Kyle Connor is a 35-40 goals scorer
Nikolaj Ehlers is extremely fast and skilled
P-L Dubois is still young and inconsistent but we have seen his potential in the past

Their supporting cast is so much better than the Leafs, that's luxury depth

Andrew Copp does everything well, had 39 pts in 55 pts
Adam Lowry is just very intimidating
Paul Stastny is a good veteran 2-way center
Mason Appleton is progressing and still has more to offer
Mathieu Perreault is older and has declined but can still contribute

Does it really matter? Colorado is looking really really good. I don't see anyone beating them other than Tampa.

Well, everything matters in a way. The talk here is not about who will win the Cup but who is going to win this round and have a chance to advance. I think making the final four is extremely valuable for a hockey team and can be considered a big success

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I think Jets take it but I also think it goes to 7. So really it could go either way. I think it's closer than ppl think it will be.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I like the Habs, childhood team.

I just cannot stand their fanbase, I just cant, and that includes my friends. So bipolar, arrogant, and clueless

Reactions: Back in Black

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Price has been a story .. no? I mean he has to get a share of the credit in beating the Leafs.. If the Habs can score 3 or more in a game they have a good chance to win it.

Reactions: DrEasy

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I like the Habs, childhood team.

I just cannot stand their fanbase, I just cant, and that includes my friends. So bipolar, arrogant, and clueless
Arrogant Habs fans? I don't believe you. The last 20+ years has ground the arrogance out of us. Maybe some boomers who remember all the Cups in the 70s?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Arrogant Habs fans? I don't believe you. The last 20+ years has ground the arrogance out of us. Maybe some boomers who remember all the Cups in the 70s?
I was a Habs fan back in the 70s... Now I am an arrogant Sens fan (not really) .. I mean what have we done to be arrogant about

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Vicious head shot hit from Scheifele on Evans after the eng

Should get at least a couple for that one.

NHL CANNOT let this go.. That's the hit they want out

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Hopefully Winnipeg just needed to find their legs after a long rest.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Hockey Gods smiling on Montreal taking out #1 Centers in the first game of both series. And Price just completely out matching any goalie in front of him.

Price is so good it’s almost like watching Federer in his prime where he was just so dominant his opponents lost it mentally before they lost it physically. Federer just had every answer the opponents lost hope in a way. Price is doing that. Price is psyching out the goalies he faces and they are showing their nerves. The forwards he is facing are completly intimidated. His a title fighter. He’s the king. He’s the best in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad