Speculation: Habs on Tradecentre Part 8 (Post-Deadline & Free Agency Talk: All proposals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
yeah, god forbid were fourth in the league of anything

and yeah, rags got my infracted once. i honestly had no idea it was a bad thing. shiiiiiit.... i've seen rangers fans call them rags before so fkt

I know right. We suck because we are a top 5 team in the NHL. Some fans are just Pejorative Slured.

I always thought the rags was a nickname... I have always called them and heard them being called "rags". Everybody is touchy about this or that these days...

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
Well folks, this was usual trade deadline day for us:laugh: But im happy with current team, playoffs will show us our weaknesses and MB will fix that. Im sure.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger now
Ryan O'Byrne to Toronto for a 4th rounder. #tradecentre

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Bergevin...did nothing..should be fired!

;)

don't be ridiculous
Balki-perfect-strangers-2659162-290-432.jpg

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
“@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Habs made an offer to Phoenix for Raffi Torres, but he went to San Joseâ€

Would have been nice to have him replace Armstrong

Dumont will be called up for that spot. If Diaz and Bourque come back thats a bonus.

habs didnt really need to do anything major.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Gaston Therrien is being a baby that habs didn't get Pominville

As soon as i saw Pominville to Minny i 100 % knew he would whine about the Habs not getting him

He talked about Pominville every ******* time he appeared on TV in the last 3 days or so.

belko

Mar 13, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Anyways, to all those habs fans who think we got worse by not making a trade today, we will all find out shortly.

I don't necessarily thing people are concerned that we got worse but that some of the teams we may face in the playoffs got better.

Sure, I'd have loved to see a big move today to acquire a bruiser or a big body on the blue line but I like what I've seen so far from Bergevin and it leads me to believe that if there was a logical way to improve the team today, he'd have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad