Speculation: Habs on Tradecentre Part 5 (Who do you want at the deadline/in free agency?) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
What? NO. Please

Yes. I want the most dangerous offensive D.

Markov Subban Bergeron it would be too easy! If the forwards can't get it together in the zone. drop to the point and let the bomb fly.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
People, stop obsessing over Pominville. This guy HATES MTL and the CH. Yes, he's from Repentigny, but I know for a fact that we would not like to play here and that he did not like the team as an organisation in recent years.

Good for him. Your special buddy. You walked into this one dude, so take the slap:

I remember when french kids like Cournoyer, Savard, Lemaire, Lafleur, Tremblay, Lambert, and Lapointe took great pride in playing for the Habs. Like, when we won four cups in a row.

But no, CH is not good enough for Jason ****ing Pominville, who has won **** all as far as I know. But he's your buuuuuddy and you have inside knowledge.

Like I care.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
Good for him. Your special buddy. You walked into this one dude, so take the slap:

I remember when french kids like Cournoyer, Savard, Lemaire, Lafleur, Tremblay, Lambert, and Lapointe took great pride in playing for the Habs. Like, when we won four cups in a row.

But no, CH is not good enough for Jason ****ing Pominville, who has won **** all as far as I know. But he's your buuuuuddy and you have inside knowledge.

Like I care.
The CH isnt good enough for Briere too
they can go not win the cup wherever they want

Woland

Mar 10, 2007
Montreal
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't want any talk of MAB, he was the worst disaster ever. He brought down the whole team to his pathetic level. The second he was on the ice , it was like a powerplay for the other team .....

Surely Bergevin is smarter than this

edit . we dodged a bullet there

Last edited:

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Awesome!!

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 43s
Marc-Andre Bergeron has been dealt to Carolina.

picardclapingbymrdeluxo.gif

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 10s
Told the Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr. My sense is Boston leads the list of front-runners

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 33s
Told the Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr. My sense is Boston leads the list of front-runners

Bruins..

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Pierre LeBrun‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun36s

Hummm, seems like everybody is wachting twitter right now, lol!!!
Go habs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad