GDT: Habs @ NYI • Oct 26, 2016. 19h00 ET • Barclays Center, Brooklyn • SN1,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
He will, this team have no talent retention whatsoever. Players jump ship as soon as they can.

That's what having a lunatic for owner will do to your team. :shakehead

He doesn't own our team anymore, so doesn't really make sense what you are saying. We haven't had much of a problem with getting players to sign here like we have in the past (when we actually were terrible and owned by a psycho). Nielsen is pretty much the only one since they didn't give an offer to Okposo or Martin. But we've gotten the rest of our drafted players to re-sign, attracted some UFAs, plus getting re-ups from players like Nabby, Lubo, etc.

wait is he a healthy scratch or is he backing up Greiss?

EDIT: Nevermind. Saw he's a scratch. Gotta be a trade in the works.

Isles run with 3 goalies. It's weird and we want a decision to be made as well, esp since it takes up a roster spot. We only carry 6D for right now with Bridgeport being so close and a long home stand (minus one game in Pittsburgh). The Isles are probably trying to flesh out their roster a bit and see if one or both of Beau and Barzal stick (both in the lineup tonight because of an injury to Kulemin), how Seidenberg looks (will now be a staple since Pulock broke his foot), and whether Prince and Quine are ready for a full year. They are trying their hardest to not put anyone through waivers they might lose until they have to, which may come after the 19-year-olds can be evaluated. Every time Greiss starts, Halak is a healthy scratch and Berube backs up Greiss to make sure that Halak gets a full night off no matter what. It's weird, but Snow may be waiting for more to be fleshed out in the season for other teams before making a move with a goalie. He doesn't want to expose Berube to waivers because someone will pick him up, so we keep all 3 on the roster. It's sort of challenging for all of them, but Halak being scratched means nothing in terms of him being the odd-man out.

Good luck tonight. No injuries please.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
He doesn't own our team anymore, so doesn't really make sense what you are saying. We haven't had much of a problem with getting players to sign here like we have in the past (when we actually were terrible and owned by a psycho). Nielsen is pretty much the only one since they didn't give an offer to Okposo or Martin. But we've gotten the rest of our drafted players to re-sign, attracted some UFAs, plus getting re-ups from players like Nabby, Lubo, etc.

Good to hear that Wang is gone, hopefully the bad aura around your team goes away with him. :nod:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC

Isles run with 3 goalies. It's weird and we want a decision to be made as well, esp since it takes up a roster spot. We only carry 6D for right now with Bridgeport being so close and a long home stand (minus one game in Pittsburgh). The Isles are probably trying to flesh out their roster a bit and see if one or both of Beau and Barzal stick (both in the lineup tonight because of an injury to Kulemin), how Seidenberg looks (will now be a staple since Pulock broke his foot), and whether Prince and Quine are ready for a full year. They are trying their hardest to not put anyone through waivers they might lose until they have to, which may come after the 19-year-olds can be evaluated. Every time Greiss starts, Halak is a healthy scratch and Berube backs up Greiss to make sure that Halak gets a full night off no matter what. It's weird, but Snow may be waiting for more to be fleshed out in the season for other teams before making a move with a goalie. He doesn't want to expose Berube to waivers because someone will pick him up, so we keep all 3 on the roster. It's sort of challenging for all of them, but Halak being scratched means nothing in terms of him being the odd-man out.

Good luck tonight. No injuries please.

Thanks! Enjoy the game :)

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Good to hear that Wang is gone, hopefully the bad aura around your team goes away with him. :nod:

We can only hope! The only sad thing is it's not even clear-cut if he's been our worst owner ever. :facepalm:

Cheers guys! :cheers:

Please stop beating us every time. :laugh:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
tumblr_o1evqxCHq71tdv0buo1_1280.jpg

****ing all star

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I get very agitated with anthem singers that make it about them. Just hurry up and sing the ****ing song.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Just heard that Radulov will be on the PP but no longer on the point. So I'm assuming Markov is back but who's taken off?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I tuned in to see what car they are featuring in the stands. :sarcasm:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Get ready for mostly spam messages on how i feel about my life, the burger I have in my hand, the jerk chicken I ordered, the beer I just opened and maybe the game.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Get ready for mostly spam messages on how i feel about my life, the burger I have in my hand, the jerk chicken I ordered, the beer I just opened and maybe the game.

Interested about the burger. deliciousness on a scale of 1-10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad