GDT: Habs @ NYI • Oct 26, 2016. 19h00 ET • Barclays Center, Brooklyn • SN1,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It's hard not to look past this one to the Tampa game tomorrow. That's the statement game.

If it was possible, I would decline this game to the islanders, let them have the 2 points. Habs save themselves the road trip, and prepare for Tampa with a rested unit.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
It's hard not to look past this one to the Tampa game tomorrow. That's the statement game.

If it was possible, I would decline this game to the islanders, let them have the 2 points. Habs save themselves the road trip, and prepare for Tampa with a rested unit.

Whut

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Now that's an island I wanna get stuck on :nod:.....minus all the dudes of course :):)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

Haha

Obviously, there's many reasons why my idea is a non starter.

I just want the Habs to be as ready as possible for Tampa. I want to see how the Habs stack up against a team that has a good chance to win the division, without having to factor in how the 4th game in 6 nights or the 2nd game in two nights affects their performance.

I feel like the way the schedule is set up takes something away from this statement game. Anyways, it is what it is and nothing can be changed about it.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Haha

Obviously, there's many reasons why my idea is a non starter.

I just want the Habs to be as ready as possible for Tampa. I want to see how the Habs stack up against a team that has a good chance to win the division, without having to factor in how the 4th game in 6 nights or the 2nd game in two nights affects their performance.

I feel like the way the schedule is set up takes something away from this statement game. Anyways, it is what it is and nothing can be changed about it.

We won every game against tampa last year tho
Even thought we had multiple key injuries

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
We won every game against tampa last year tho
Even thought we had multiple key injuries

Last year is last year. It does not mean that history will repeat itself. Two years ago, it was tampa that owned the habs if we want to go down that route.

Plus, last year's rosters against tampa were alot different than they are today due to injuries and acquisitions as you have mentioned.

So I fail to see how last year's results are relevant.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Great GDT! Thank You.

Lokking foward to seeing Mad Dog Radulov again :) hopefully chucky has a better game, plakanec finally burries one and Im curious to see how Emelin/Weber look together again.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The next two games will be a good measuring stick. The Islanders like their Dmen to join the rush.

Win these next 2 and I will be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad