Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Panthers. A lose-lose situation.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
frgr5nz.gif

DJBREADMAN

Feb 9, 2019
Gonna need to pick up 2-3 fighters in the summer. I have never seen a team get physically bullied like this before. No pride at all, these smurfs are going to be non stop injured with the runs guys are taking at them game in game out. That last shift buy Gudas was brutal, no one did anything to him. I know it won't stop all injuries but you gotta keep guys honest. The last shift where gudas took three runs at guys with 2 min left up 4-1, that's where you put your fighters out there with 2 min left, don't need these young small guys taking that abuse.

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
Gonna need to pick up 2-3 fighters in the summer. I have never seen a team get physically bullied like this before. No pride at all, these smurfs are going to be non stop injured with the runs guys are taking at them game in game out. That last shift buy Gudas was brutal, no one did anything to him. I know it won't stop all injuries but you gotta keep guys honest. The last shift where gudas took three runs at guys with 2 min left up 4-1, that's where you put your fighters out there with 2 min left, don't need these young small guys taking that abuse.
Can't believe we let Deslauriers go for a 4th pick...

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I just wish the Habs would have gooned it up a bit after getting dominated by Florida in all four meetings this season. I don't think any other team owned the Habs like the Panthers did this season.
I think what you meant is "Thank you Florida!" :P

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Not a great effort. Guys finally look like they're done with the season and just waiting for the end.

Montembeault played well.
Farrell looked good.
RHP played hard, so did Ylonen.

Gurianov has played himself onto our 4th line. No way is he getting a Qualifying Offer from us.

Passing was generally awful all game. Our one PP was a complete joke.

Down to 6 games left in the season. Still in 5th. Arizona now with a game in hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad