Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Sens 6-3. Bring on McDavid

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I guess we'll see how hurt Gallagher is. I expect he might not play next game.

D was terrible tonight. Kulak can't be with Petry. He sucks. Wish the team would try Leskinen.

Toffoli played great, but most vets no showed.

4th line was useless expect for Evans.

Danault line didn't do much. Drouin is a passenger again.

We just wasted one of our games in hand.

The Oilers will be rested on Monday, so we need to play a MUCH better game.
I expect Edmonton to come out similar to how Ottawa did. We definitely need better defence and goaltending against them. They won’t give us an unearned 17 shot shutout next time.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Habz4

Oct 1, 2013
As soon as the other team puts pressure on this D they fold and turn over the puck

Reactions: Rapala

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
This is like the Roadhouse of posts. All that's missing is Patrick Swayze.

It's terrible and yet, I was entertained.
Let’s not over react. Poor decisions in the offensive zone and Price was weak on a couple of the goals. Toffoli could have scored 4 goals tonight. No disaster. Move on and be ready for the Oilers.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I guess we'll see how hurt Gallagher is. I expect he might not play next game.

D was terrible tonight. Kulak can't be with Petry. He sucks. Wish the team would try Leskinen.

Toffoli played great, but most vets no showed.

4th line was useless expect for Evans.

Danault line didn't do much. Drouin is a passenger again.

We just wasted one of our games in hand.

The Oilers will be rested on Monday, so we need to play a MUCH better game.
Petry should be with Edmunson. They click. It's our one solid pairing right now and they should leave it that way.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
This thread will be about Price and Brady.
1472217466_1480.gif
that'll happen when your 10.5M goalie has his 12th 5-goal game

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Petry is having a career year. He'll always be prone to defensive gaffes. Not really great in his own end but he more than makes up for it with his transition game. He's been outstanding this year.

That being said, tonight was one he'll want to forget.
That game was wack from the get-go.

penalties on both sides, then the line shuffling that follows. ... on top of lines being shuffled going in. No rhythm. Before you know it, they’re chasing the game. Terrible game.

Reactions: Yoor

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Petry is having a career year. He'll always be prone to defensive gaffes. Not really great in his own end but he more than makes up for it with his transition game. He's been outstanding this year.

That being said, tonight was one he'll want to forget.
Petry has one of these nights every so often, he has been awesome this year and he can't do it every night, someone else needed to step up but we don't have much. Hopefully, the new GM can construct a defense that is not based on successful teams in the early 2000's.

Reactions: Runner77

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
It always happens, every season, but we are in the midst of the brain dead Petry games. He sucks since we came back from the covid break.

We all know he'll be back to his norris caliber season soon but I don't understand why he HAS to suck for a while every damn season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad