Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Sens 6-3. Bring on McDavid

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
While watching the avs game it really does suck not having an elite offensive player like mackinnon that every other team seems to have. :(
I'm okay with that. But we need help on the blueline in a bad way. Until that happens we're going to continue to be inconsistent.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Very disappointing night for the players who should be leaders on this team!! Weber Price Drouin Petry all played like total crap!!

We can’t have Price and Weber eating 18M of cap space for much longer if we want to have a chance to be contender!!

Reactions: Canad13ns

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This is just one of those games you throw away and move on. Be prepared for some more of these as this 4 game per week schedule comes into effect.

They showed Chabot behind the net with a massive grin on his face as he held the puck behind the net. They wanted this really badly.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I guess we'll see how hurt Gallagher is. I expect he might not play next game.

D was terrible tonight. Kulak can't be with Petry. He sucks. Wish the team would try Leskinen.

Toffoli played great, but most vets no showed.

4th line was useless expect for Evans.

Danault line didn't do much. Drouin is a passenger again.

We just wasted one of our games in hand.

The Oilers will be rested on Monday, so we need to play a MUCH better game.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Petry was -5. Kulak -2.

Petry had a bad night. He's entitled to the occasion one. Kulak wasn't the problem.
Petry is having a career year. He'll always be prone to defensive gaffes. Not really great in his own end but he more than makes up for it with his transition game. He's been outstanding this year.

That being said, tonight was one he'll want to forget.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad