Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Leafs. Extended winning streak ends at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Bergevin potentially on his way out is good.
Molson picking his replacement is bad.

200.gif

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
He has, but not enough and I say this as Kotkaniemis biggest fan, ever.

He was rushed in the NHL, played very little minutes, was thrown all over the place. Just terrible environment to develop him.

Its not too late to change things up, but I see absolutely zero willingess from this group to actually take the time and go through with him. Plus now theres prospect fatigue in MTL and hes seen as a bust already.

Better cut their losses now than later.
He'll be fine.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
M caufield is here maybe too early. He is gonna comeback to laval. But nonone can say the same about KK. He is in the league since 3 years, he should has learn something and He is playing like a rookie. Im little upset

Yeah, this is what rushing prospects looks like.

It's like some people mentioned this right from the start and in real time as the bad decisions were made.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
He has, but not enough and I say this as Kotkaniemis biggest fan, ever.

He was rushed in the NHL, played very little minutes, was thrown all over the place. Just terrible environment to develop him.

Its not too late to change things up, but I see absolutely zero willingess from this group to actually take the time and go through with him. Plus now theres prospect fatigue in MTL and hes seen as a bust already.

Better cut their losses now than later.
Sadly im starting to see it also. Should never have played in the nhl at 18.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
When’s the last time we even played a good game? Maybe the one we almost blew to Edmonton. Terrible play of hockey over the last few weeks

Reactions: tazsub3

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
@Tyson
He does not get top minutes, hes deployed like a corsi queen a la Eller, he gets no consistent linemates, hes always the one that gets the short end of the stick playing wise, teammate wise, etc.

With that said, yeah, its been three years and they havent shown any willingness to develop him. Theres no winning anymore.
@Mrb1p I want this kid to pan out but he has been a total non factor for 10 games straight. He needs to show something more.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Will the water in Laval make him grow or something? His size isn't the problem. Hell, nothing wrong with Caufield now. Other than him being on a team with no identity, creativity or direction.

He could stand to be hungrier for the puck. he's waiting around for it to float to him way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad