Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Leafs. Extended winning streak ends at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
4-9 in their last 13 games with 23 goals. The Habs only have 2 games in that span with more than 2 goals.

Reactions: SB164

expy

Nov 2, 2010
tenor.gif

So much dead weight to get rid of on this team. Entire blueline except Romanov and all the karakter vets except Perry.

Jokes on @expy, this thread was made with 8 mins left in regulation.
lol

I guess I was a bit too optimistic tonight :naughty:

great thread tho.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Got news for you without Allen we lose big in Calgary. Also teams always win with only one goal right

I won't fault any of Price's backups, they're basically doomed to fail. Our D is that bad. Allen is just our new Niemi

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He has progressed a ton since last year. He was awful last year. This should have been his rookie year.
He has, but not enough and I say this as Kotkaniemis biggest fan, ever.

He was rushed in the NHL, played very little minutes, was thrown all over the place. Just terrible environment to develop him.

Its not too late to change things up, but I see absolutely zero willingess from this group to actually take the time and go through with him. Plus now theres prospect fatigue in MTL and hes seen as a bust already.

Better cut their losses now than later.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Lots of people getting on Allen in the GDT. He fluffed the 4th goal but the team was showing absolutely no signs of coming back in this game. Overall, I thought he was solid. The guys in front of him should be embarrassed.
He let in a bad one. But he made several good saves and despite the mistake was our best player. I know that's not saying much but...

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
M caufield is here maybe too early. He is gonna comeback to laval. But nonone can say the same about KK. He is in the league since 3 years, he should has learn something and He is playing like a rookie. Im little upset

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Not as rough as it looked. Campbell played well.

PP and Matthews goals legit.

Merrill tipped it in our own met and Allen gave away a goal.

So its not like they were dominant. But Campbell was very solid and the defense was good for the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad