Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Islanders

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
And its at the end of the game. Not much different from the headbutts they all give each other. I am sure there was another curmudgeon in 1967 that would have banned that too. Its old school hockey stuff that I just don't care about.

Reminds me of all the garbage Cherry would say if it was 'them' while ignoring his own team doing the same crap. Constantly bitching about Ovies goal celebrations ( could you imagine habs doing that on therriens team!) while watching Marchand and Lucic and even that little rat Krug doing their muscle flexes and licking other players without a peep from Grapes. Stupid double standard.
Absolutely.................Cherry, Bruins, Double standards................all made for each other!! We wont even mention the diving....

LOL..............Grapes tried to tell people he was THE best coach in the NHL..............meanwhile somewhere, Scotty Bowman is smiling!! LOL.............

Reactions: Doc McKenna

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
That looked bad. Reminds me of when I fell at work in the spring. I am still having tendon issues in my right knee and it wasn't the one that initially was hurt.

Ugh, guessing you were overcompensating with your right leg due to the left getting hurt? Hopefully once the weather improves your leg 100% recovers.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad