Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Islanders

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Arizona is blowing chunks against Mini.

I can't believe we are tied with the f***ing canucks in standing.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
I'm turning to the Vancouver game and hear "Sylvain Lefebvre organizing the Panthers' defensive structure." :skeptic:

Seconds to go, Nucks on the PP. and FLA hangs on for the win, 4-3.
I don’t think Lefebvre got blasted for his assistant coaching work. He absolutely stunk as a head coach and shouldn’t ever be offered or accept such a role, but he is probably OK in an assistant job.

Reactions: Big Lurk

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Now that was a grind. It looked like Isles were going to run the Habs out of the building in the first 10 minutes, but Montreal got it together and started competing.

Barron is looking more & more comfortable. He's not the disaster in his own end that he was earlier in his call-up so that's good to see.

Ylonen looked solid. Both of these kids need to stay up now.

Poor Evans. Hope he's OK. That looked bad.

Great to see Suzuki score. He really needed that.

A good loss.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm splitting a gut on this cartoon rendition of Martin St-Louis. :laugh:

3WC0Yy7.jpg

OOcKNzH.jpg

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
For years ; Bergy the idiot doesn't understand how to re-build a team

Last year ; Habs are going to do a real re-build with our two new genius managers and a coach that will give chance to the youth to learn, and we will get a star at the next 2-3 drafts .

This year ; Slaf is another Galchenyuk, another waste first overall...MSL is nothing but a peewee coach, Harris is too this, Matheson is too that . Jojo Droudrou sucks, Anderson his a donkey, Montembault doesn't belong in the NHL , Allan neither. Hoffman, Dvorak, Evans , Pezzetta, Edmunston, Drouin are all waste of contracts, they won't get any value at the dead line. Molson sucks, Drouin sucks, Wiseman shouldn't be in the NHL, Dadonov is completely washed, Drouin sucked , team has no skilled player, no good hockey IQ , the only good things are Suzuki Dach and Caufield ,,,,f*** the Habs, they don't win game with their 5 rookie dmen, they are playing pitiful , Habs don't have a clue how to develop their draftees , and Drouin sucks

All of the members that wrote something in this tread should re-read all single post on it. This is a pathetic combination of insults, dramas, hate, frustrations, negativism . :laugh:

WE ARE RE-BUILDING, we won't finish top five in the ranking !!!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad