Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in Carolina

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
MSL and rest of his the clown crew needs to be shown the door after tonight disaster. THis is not a rebuild. Habs are not getting any premium talent hovering few points behind a wild card spot... ever. And they are not developing anyone either. In 10 years, just like with Bergevin, Molson will once again realize this isn't working and will bring another minor league nobody because he can do smart-ass sound bites to the media.

• Love
Reactions: Habano

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Give me a healthy hab's roster against these losers and the results would be different

Reactions: Runner77

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Hope Slaf’s okay.

He’s been better at protecting himself this season, but really put himself in harm’s way there.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Honestly we all could see it coming from a mile away. I don't get why he leans forward when he tries to reach for the puck, especially when someone is coming like a freight train towards him. Gutless response from the team also, only CC I believe cross checked Noesen.
Here it is from another angle. They have a recidivist head hunter, we have what?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Montreal committing drop passes while shorthanded with 20 seconds left is the epitome of stupidity. It's the one situation where you can ice the puck with impunity. Do a f***ing stretch pass, or ice it off the end boards to a streaking winger.

I'm so sick of this drop pass shit. We seem to have no set plays except for the drop pass.

3rd period was just gross.

Primeau is convincing me he's currently at NHL backup levels of play. We really need to move Allen.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Time to call up Arber.
Yeah we need to start using seven D and spotting someone on a wing when needed. We got out muscled plain and simple. The discrepancy between their end zone board play and ours was stark. Armia was on I would have bumped him for Caufield at one point and had at least one big boy line maybe Slaf would have still remained coherent by the end of the game.

Reactions: Runner77 and Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad