Post-Game Talk: Habs lose back-to-back

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
We are hab's fans.We are so pathetic that we take more joy in our enemies losing than our own team winning anything as it never happens.I'm already mentally setting my mind to cheer against the Leafs in the playoffs when they advance. Sad years to be a fan on this team.
Can't wait to cheer against the Leafs & the Bruins! GO Not the Leafs or Bruins GO!

Reactions: Max2

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Just waiting to read all the hot takes from the experts about how Suzuki played better than KK again :popcorn:

Reactions: Habs178

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Suzuki is a big concern.

It could all be second year slump, but his stamina and endurance is a big question mark. His play of late, for over a month, is unacceptable. He's slow, weak on the puck and nonchalant. And now also taking stupid penalties.

Let's hope this is growing pains and not a more definitive trend.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
no point in being frustrated with this. Hasn't ducharme had enough time to turn this around? Worse/even record with Julien.
I just wanted to see playoff hockey, but as they piss away games in hand at home no less, it's squeaky bum time.
They need to start sitting a few guys.
Worse record in fact. Shades of the Martin-Cunnyworth season. Except we'll make the playoffs this time around.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Suzuki is a big concern.

It could all be second year slump, but his stamina and endurance is a big question mark. His play of late, for over a month, is unacceptable. He's slow, weak on the puck and nonchalant. And now also taking stupid penalties.

Sophomore slump...2nd year curse

Reactions: Andrei79

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Wasn't expecting much on the back to back.

I was happy to see us outplay the Jets in spit of this.

Glad Staal is one game closer to being moved to the wing, and KK one game closer to going back to C.

Only one more sleep until Caufield's debut...

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Wonder how Bergy can make this team even slower?

The make up of the team is beyond bad. Very little chemistry hence the bingo machine line combos and none seem to last a game or two.
Oh don’t you worry you’re little head about that...where there’s a will, there’s a way - MB will figure out a way

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
clearly habs need McDavid, but Habs have no money so MB must get get McDavid with 70% retained. Offer up 2 second rounders and close this deal right now. I good All other gm's could make this deal in 2 minutes RIGHT???????????

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock
That’s the sound of the clock Bergevin is looking at. He’s gonna if we miss the playoffs which is now conceivable or when Toronto humiliates us In the first round.
10 dark years is coming to an end

Reactions: MON4NHLTOR4MLB

mbz

Jun 10, 2008
Moncton, NB
Suzuki is a big concern.

Honestly would sit him a game at this point.

Reactions: Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad