Post-Game Talk: Habs lose back-to-back

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
We are hab's fans.We are so pathetic that we take more joy in our enemies losing than our own team winning anything as it never happens.I'm already mentally setting my mind to cheer against the Leafs in the playoffs when they advance. Sad years to be a fan on this team.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
I’m so sick of watching Suzuki skate around like molasses. It’s pathetic and it’s a joke. Put him on the wing there is no way he can play a 200 foot game. I actually can’t believe how slow he is and how much explosiveness he lacks

Last edited:

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
One thing I’ve noticed under Dom is the team rarely has hot starts. They sometimes bounce back and finish strong but not often enough come out flying.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
We are who we are unfortunately. A below .500 team since the winning streak to start the season. Just not very good.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Bergevin failed miserably. His “reset” plan was flawed from the beginning and it was always a race against the watch.

He was banking on the Mountain Man and hoping he had enough left in the tank for a few more solid years. I love Weber and I’m not here to bash him but he has regressed. The only reason why we did so well in the play-ins last season was because Weber and Price were playing like elite players.

Hoping that Weber and Price could play like that for a whole season was incredibly stupid.

Bergevin took a risky gamble and lost. Without Weber being elite we are going nowhere.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
no point in being frustrated with this. Hasn't ducharme had enough time to turn this around? Worse/even record with Julien.
I just wanted to see playoff hockey, but as they piss away games in hand at home no less, it's squeaky bum time.
They need to start sitting a few guys.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Habs are serious trouble. They will squeak into the playoffs but they are simply a horrible team
Better hope canucks play 56 because if they go with winning % nucks might get past habs.

Reactions: Tyson

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-8_21-39-1.png

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Bad game for Suzuki today. I'd like to see KK in his spot next game. Suz needs to feel a bit of heat, he has been pretty bad the last few weeks and looks too comfy out there.
Aside for a couple of short stretches, he has not been very good since the 3rd week of the season.

Reactions: Max2 and Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad