Post-Game Talk: Habs lose again in OT!

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
texting with a friend and I had the "TABARNAK" already prepare to send once the OT started ahah

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I saw lots of positives in the previous game.
Not seen many tonight.
I was actually bored but for the last 5 minutes .

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
By the way though, to make this a story about the OT is ludicrous. We suck on OT. WE don't know how to coach the OT. It's clear. But we didn't deserve a single point in the regular game. 1st was great. 2nd was putrid. 3rd lacked finish. THAT's the story. The OT is just the same idiocy over and over again. But the first 3 periods...not being able to beat that team....we just don,t deserve to make the playoffs.
Yup, they only play well when they’re behind. That usually not a good sign.

Apr 28, 2010
I couldn't believe that way that we started that OT. I don't even understand how they believe that they can make the other team tired while they are standing still watching them.

Yeah I don't get it either. Habs are older and Canucks are way younger

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Yet...all the Danault bashing....and close to no one talks about Tomas ''waste of space'' Tatar. Should be called Thomas Tartare.

For this OT fiasco I'm blaming
1. Coaching. Way too much focus on possession and nothing else in OT.

2.Anderson. Missing the net that badly was just ridiculous.

3.Suzuki and Tatar. Weak..weak weak.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Every single time we get to OT I think well at least it cant get as bad as the LAST time.. and sure f***ing enough..WOOOOOW.

I cant believe they're AFRAID to cross the blue line and then the final straw..the pass BACK to the goalie...I cant even.. I'm embarrassed as a fan of hockey having seen that pitiful display, again and again and again... holy shit..
Ducharme AINT the coach of this team next year you can f***ing FORGET THAT one

I cant even believe these guys in OT lol I just honestly cant... so so so embarrassing, they deserved to lose

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
I think all our coaches have a clause in their contact to start with the petite gars de chez nous in any and all situations. Either that or we have some very one-track organization that all think the same incompetent way.

Not sure which is worse.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
I couldn't believe that way that we started that OT. I don't even understand how they believe that they can make the other team tired while they are standing still watching them.
Is that per the coaches? I have never in my life seen it done like the Habs are doing.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I've never seen a team miss the net more in my whole life. Maybe when I used to work at the rink and watch the guys in beer league warm up.

Can't say anything knew about how bad in OT are so I won't.

Reactions: FLHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad