Post-Game Talk: Habs lose again in OT!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
lol will everyone calm the "f " down. 3 on 3 hockey is a gimmick, we are great 5 on 5 . no way we lose this game playing a regular game of hockey. 3 on3 sucks i've said it since the start

3 on 3 is a joke but the fact of the matter is that those points are important.

If they were simply 4-5 instead of 0-9, thats 4 extra points in the standings which means alot.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
ON that Miller goal though, while Tatar was putrid...Nick's was soft as well. So many soft players on that lineup yet again.

Reactions: Hannibal

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Petry looked once again at Danault for a good minute before he went back to the bench.

Danault is f***ing stupid so is the coach sending those 2 unskilled players in OT

Ducharme has been 5 times in overtime already as a head coach , still can't figure it out you send ur best players at start.

What do we expect from the player that cries about his usage in the playoffs because he thinks he has skill and doesn’t accept a huge extension thinking he’s worth even more.

I hope he’s happy that he’s likely cost himself about $15 million with his play.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Ducharme is scared of the vets. The amount he caters to them.

Seriously waiver fodder Byron on in every OT. Who cares that he can skate, its not figure skating. You still need to be able to shoot and pass
I legit do not understand. This is a team, at some point even the players who get put on must feel like ''mmhh..maybe try someone else coach''..

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Anderson missed a break away, Tatar got walked, then Suzuki got walked and Allen bit. Not sure how any of that is the fault of Byron or Danault. Not even sure it's on the coach. Now Bergevin - dats another story.

Reactions: FLHabs and Naslund

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
I don't know why you are all freaking out on Ducharme. He started Dano and Byron, and we got possession. We kept possession and killed time, and generated the best possible scoring chance (a breakaway). Then Suzuki and Tatar stopped playing hockey and they scored. This has nothing to do with the starting strategy from Ducharme.

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-3-19_21-47-26.png

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
It's in their heads at this point...they're trying so hard not to give the puck away that they're forgetting they also need to attack and force the play.
It’s even in the coach’s head with the insistence on starting with Byron and Danault to gain possession. You’ve won 0 OT games, clearly it makes no difference whether you gain possession at the start of OT.

it’s a skills game, put out the skilled players.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I think they are over complicating the OT, just let them play and go get a goal but still be mindful defensively. I get what Ducharme wants to do but this team doesn't have a guy like Connor or Matthews that only needs one good look. This team needs chances in bunches to score so it needs to be go, go, go, for a full 5min in OT. Why play fast 5 on 5, but slow it down in OT? I say play to the teams strength

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad