Habs lose 4-3... ugly

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You need to understand that no team will really dominate all their games. The parity in the league is too high. And we have good proof of that. With the same players we had a 15th place team and now with the addition of a grinder we're 1st in the league. All the teams in the east have flaws.

Even the Hawks have flaws.

The shirtless Gally's say hello, what about us and our chicken wings and fish oil pills?:)

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I blame the education system. Probably the most misspelled word on this board. Also, proper Canadian spelling is a thing of the past ( 95 percent "center" vs "centre") . Oh well, can't be a spelling nazi in a world that can't spell it will drive you mad.

French guys get a pass. And their language is more beautiful for sure.

I really admire the french guys here who write in English. They make a few mistakes sure. So what. And in fact they make very few mistakes.

Check this out for bad french writing:

J'espere que tous les gars dans ce board sont aimes.

There's like 10 mistakes in that sentence alone. It's pathetic.

Give the French guys a break.

As for the English guys who make mistakes, sorry, no excuse. That's what happens when you spend age 5-12 on an I pad, and not writing the King's English on paper.:)

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
French guys get a pass. And their language is more beautiful for sure.

I really admire the french guys here who write in English. They make a few mistakes sure. So what. And in fact they make very few mistakes.

Check this out for bad french writing:

J'espere que tous les gars dans ce board sont aimes.

There's like 10 mistakes in that sentence alone. It's pathetic.

Give the French guys a break.

As for the English guys who make mistakes, sorry, no excuse. That's what happens when you spend age 5-12 on an I pad, and not writing the King's English on paper.:)

This. I'm originally from Montreal but when I moved to Toronto it was so difficult to write in English. I'd use French spelling for so many English words and my mother tongue was English, but in Montreal I wrote in French. It's very difficult IMO to switch between French and English so I give a lot of props to the posters who seem to do it with ease.

Anywho...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad