Habs lose 4-3 in OT

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
What if Neil would have injured Pacioretty or the ECHL scrub injuring Subban? You would not have an overreaction?

EXACTLY watch the replays--this was message sending...this was guys not face washing, but trying to lay a smackdown. i'm sorry. ******* neil on Pacioretty in an exhibition game? give me a ****ing break. it was predatory

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
Max barely got a chance to get out of there. Neil just came right in and started throwing punches. That whole mess wouldn't have escalated the way it did if Neil didn't come skating in going after Max who didn't even do anything warranting a altercation.

Max actually swung his stick pretty hard at Boro's hands or shoulder at the net (I just watched the highlights again to verify). Neil came in at that point. (He should have just let Boro handle it)

Subban then came in and grabbed Boro and instigated that altercation .. so neither Subban or Max are 'innocent' in the fights happening.

http://www.tsn.ca/ryan-scores-winner-as-sens-down-canadiens-in-ot-1.98642

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Max actually swung his stick pretty hard at Boro's hands or shoulder at the net (I just watched the highlights again to verify). Neil came in at that point. (He should have just let Boro handle it)

Subban then came in and grabbed Boro and instigated that altercation .. so neither Subban or Max are 'innocent' in the fights happening.

http://www.tsn.ca/ryan-scores-winner-as-sens-down-canadiens-in-ot-1.98642

you're right it's all their fault. i hope tinordi and prust innocently instigate altercations with ryan and karlsson tomorrow. You know, like literally pounding on your best players. get back to us with your feelings then

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
you're right it's all their fault. i hope tinordi and prust innocently instigate altercations with ryan and karlsson tomorrow. You know, like literally pounding on your best players. get back to us with your feelings then

Wow over react much??? I never said it was all their fault, I said they played their part in causing the scrums to happen as did Neil and Boro.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
Who cares about the result, who cares about who jumped who, who cares about any of the stupid little things that happened this game.... for there will be many more. I know at some point, I will also be on the angry side of a loss; however,

... I'm just happy hockey is back! It was a long summer.

Glad there were no injuries. The Habs play harder than their size would dictate. You have a great team and likely will go further than the Sens this year. It was pretty courageous and tough of PK to not back down tonight and Pacioretty is VERY good hockey player.

I look forward to a very entertaining game in Montreal in the VERY near future...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Chucky is ok.

Hard to tell with all the crying.. Goons don't deter pukes from being pukes. Parros would have been on the bench because hes a liability and when he got on the ice the damage would have already been done so it would be a meaningless moral victory for Hurrr Durrrr let's fight fans until Parros gets another concussion and forgets his daughters name by age 50.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
At that moment, I turned off the TV. Never watching AC ever again.

They(RDS) pitched Fankie B all night long during pregame intermissions and AC.
Should of had some background singers it was pathetic. :help:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Any Habs fan still feeling 'humiliated' because of a useless fight in a meaningless game should re-watch a clip of the Habs' comeback against the Sens last season. Reclaim your perspective of what humiliation really means.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Any Habs fan still feeling 'humiliated' because of a useless fight in a meaningless game should re-watch a clip of the Habs' comeback against the Sens last season. Reclaim your perspective of what humiliation really means.

When I think of public humiliation I think having to put on a Sens jersey in front of thousands of people for 82 games

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I remember it well and it certainly played its part in the proceedings last evening.
Our team seems to have a short memory?
We often talk of lack of vision in our coaching group this is a prime example.
I though of it before the game didn't they warn our players not to engage PERIOD?
The problem with this board is the knee jerk reaction to anything good or bad when in the heat of a moment. The fact that our two top performers besides God in Nets were goaded into that stupidity is alarming. Not one person would be saying it's only a preseason...it's meaningless Had either one of them been injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad