Habs lose 4-1 to rookie coach with temper issues

pine*

eTIlZWq.gif

No additional commentary needed.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
If the Penalty on Sarich against Pacioretty is called, there is no second goal and the Habs have a PP.
Avs deserved to win but referee gave them the second goal...
Kind of a bitter taste.

How long can we go on claiming that the refs are not good enough? Maybe the team is simply not good enough. We will be fighting for a playoff spot for another season, which is simply a continuation of the poor play that started at game 30 of last season.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If Bouillon is in a forest, and there's no one around, does his point shot still hit a defenders shin pad?

3 outcomes of Bouillon's shot from the point.
Shin pad block.
Intercepted for odd-man rush.
Goalie glove save and ensuing face-off (which is usually DDs line)

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
How long can we go on claiming that the refs are not good enough? Maybe the team is simply not good enough. We will be fighting for a playoff spot for another season, which is simply a continuation of the poor play that started at game 30 of last season.
We're not a great team but we should be doing so much better than we are.

Play Subban more. Bench DD, Bench Bouillion... these are not hard decisions. Very easy fixes that would help us win more games.

It's obviously something personal and MT is letting this get in the way of the team's success. Just do what 99% of other coaches would do and we'll win more games.

Easy fix.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I can't believe Therrien blamed the loss on Subban. He actually thought the rest of the team played well last night...? :help:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I can't believe Therrien blamed the loss on Subban. He actually thought the rest of the team played well last night...? :help:

Bouillon turns the puck over- "Mistakes happen"

PK turns it over- "He's a terrible defensemen and should be benched"

DD turns it over- "We at least he tried"
Chucky turns it over-" Clearly still not ready for center"

eTIlZWq.gif

No additional commentary needed.

:biglaugh:

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Patches looked great,he's found another gear.
Uh, no. He looked absolutely and utterly terrible. Slow, fanned on a bunch of shots, lost battles, etc.

Really looks uncomfortable. My guess is he'd benefit from another week in the IR.

samsquanch9*

Uh, no. He looked absolutely and utterly terrible. Slow, fanned on a bunch of shots, lost battles, etc.

Really looks uncomfortable. My guess is he'd benefit from another week in the IR.

I really disagree. In the first i agree with you but after he got into it he was amazing imo. he was finally taking the puck to the net on The rush instead if just shooting from the perimeter like he was always doing last year

Danadiens

Apr 20, 2004

First 2 periods he was bad.

He was really good in the 3rd tho.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

I'm gonna go with him being a little out of game shape and his timing being off in his first game back due to his time off. He got much better as the game went on after being taken away from that black hole DD and being put with the Gally's. He wasn't as bad as you're making him out to be.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looks like DD wasn't the only player benched last night.. Beaulieu was apparently benched for the 3rd and OT for the Dogs last night as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad