GDT: HABS @ LEAFS | WED, APR 7 | 7:30PM EST | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Let's talk Habs, shall we?

Tonight they'll play their first of six meetings scheduled over the next 30 days.

Gallagher out with a broken thumb as well.

RPkn1Pt.png

LETS GO

Last edited:

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
I very much want to beat the Habs!

I hear posters say they are "built" for the playoffs with depth, but I am not impressed with that lineup. They seem to have a lot of nothing and a few decent pieces. I still think they have a good D but just underwhelming forwards, at least right now.

Maybe I am wrong lol

Last edited:

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
I know we're supposed to go around hating on one another, but I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for owning the Flames last couple nights.

Nah. Under all our shit talk I think both fanbases have a level of respect. We are obliged to talk trash about each others team and players lol I have personally always felt welcomed on the Habs boards and never been insulted.

It's the western teams where it gets super personal. They are the worst.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
I think this is a more important one than the CGY series was, we want to make ourselves an intimidating playoff matchup for everyone in the North. Montreal is a better team than their record even though they don't have the high end talent of the teams they're chasing. We've done really well to get in the Oilers and Jets heads for when we see them, if we can set the table by doing the same thing to Montreal then I think it will help to get them out of their game for if we get a matchup against them.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I know we're supposed to go around hating on one another, but I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for owning the Flames last couple nights.

I don't hate you, just your team. My biggest wish is to win the cup, second on the list is to get the revenge I've waited far too long for. Hope to see you in the playoffs, until then, good luck!

kb

Aug 28, 2009
No worries, this team is on the ownership tour of 2021. LOL

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Nah. Under all our shit talk I think both fanbases have a level of respect. We are obliged to talk trash about each others team and players lol I have personally always felt welcomed on the Habs boards and never been insulted.

It's the western teams where it gets super personal. They are the worst.

agreed, i dont really hate any other canadian team, i just want the leafs to dominate them.

I also just want Canada to win a cup again and would prefer that team be Toronto. if it isnt toronto, like i said il take any other canadian team

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
admittedly, they would be my last pick aha

I'd honestly even rather see Boston win. MTL had their dynasty, OK. But the fact that even after that, they've picked up two more cups, both in years when they weren't even top contenders while we've done sweet f*** all during that time just kills me. And especially 93 which could just as easily been us ... seriously, to borrow a phrase from Masai - f*** Montreal.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Take a HUGE DUMP on the toilet seats. Interesting to see Price is already shaking in his boots pretending to be "injured" :laugh:

Eat shit habs. you SUCK

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
They've got Eric "Leafs killer" Staal now who always wanted to beat us every time we played CAR.

Staal is was on sabres shitting the bed all you need to know :laugh:. I still remember him taking a slapshot at Phanuef's head because they were losing. f***ing loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad