GDT: Habs @ Leafs Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Babs changes the same two lines and won't touch the bozak line. Can we just have brown with marner or nylander with marner? Enough of bozak and jvr. If you're trying to get things going you have to change that line too. I don't get why he refuses to do that

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Difference in the game folks, one team has an elite goalie and the other has merely a good goalie. Sure, some didn't show up tonight, but the biggest difference in the game was Andersen's mediocre play.

Price become pretty medicore in the playoffs. Don't worry habs wil make the playoffs and then get their ass handed to them in the 1st or the 2nd round.

Rinse and Repeat

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
You can play with AHLers if you have the greatest goalie in the world in net. The defence did a great job (or we did a terrible job shooting into shins) of protecting the house. Any shots that got through, Price was there.

23-4 in blocked shots
Sounds like we should've blocked a few more.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Yeah Price is Price but this roster shouldn't beat ANYONE when they give up 3. Price has actually been about a .900 goalie since the start of December and the Habs are still winning, even with the injuries, look at the lineup, it's pretty decimated.

This loss rests 75% on Andersen and his .856 sv% this game, and the rest Babcock, for not playing Bibeau at all last night...and that was a factor too.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Shut the hell up about Price. We let them score 5 goals on us, that has nothing to do with Price. What were we expecting to do, win the game 6-5?

There isn't any.

I hope the Leafs can lobby for fewer back to backs next year. Bring one of the league leaders in them again this year is complete BS.

The Avs I think had a 5 day break followed by a game and then a 4 day break earlier in the season AND get this, instead of making that 5 day break their bye week, they made this week starting today their bye week. The schedulers are either on drugs or just do it half-assed. Also teams having 10+ back-to-back games in a 200 day long season :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad