GDT: Habs @ Leafs Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I hope we match against them in the first round and make them the new Senators. Lose every regular season, tear them apart in the playoffs. A man can dream.....

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
What can you say... Habs got some flukey garbage goals and Price pulls horseshoes out of his ass to make stupid saves.

Hate losing to this team...

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Marner was good but whenever he's on the ice with JVR and Bozak when it happens lol it looks like the two of them have their feet frozen in cement. Lesser guys like Hyman & Brown hustle at least.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
First loss in since the Anaheim game, no?

Pretty nice run they were on but this was inevitable. Just weren't getting the bounces, summed up at the end on those cross ice passes that somehow didn't go

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
With any average goalie tonight we win. Oh well, happens sometimes. Freddy will bounce back.

We tie and they don't sit back for the 3rd and still could score. Andersen let in 2 softies. He will bounce back too bad we have to wait a week. We need to do something about this score at some point trotting out polak and hunwick night after night is not a playoff calibre d core

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
That's Toronto's first regulation loss in 8 games. Just their 2nd in the past 13.

Why did it have to be this team though?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'll say it again.

Eliminating them in the 2nd round this year is going to be so sweeet

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I cant stand Hughson how does this guy still have a job..... he hates the leafs with a passion, im not sure why?, now we got 6 days to wait till the next one.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
We tie and they don't sit back for the 3rd and still could score. Andersen let in 2 softies. He will bounce back too bad we have to wait a week. We need to do something about this score at some point trotting out polak and hunwick night after night is not a playoff calibre d core

I counted 4 bad goals. Either way he will bounce back.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
He's garbage defensively. Addition by subtraction at the trade deadline.

He kind of sucks offensively too. He's only good offensively in very specific situations, if he's covered or outside of 10 feet from the net, he's borderline useless.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
He's the best goalie in the world but we can't just blame Price every time we lose to this team.

Every team who loses to Montreal should just blame Price. 'Cause the reality is, Montreal SUCKS as a team. Their entire game strategy relies on Price stealing games to win (and terrible flops drawing the maximum number of power plays possible).

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Every team who loses to Montreal should just blame Price. 'Cause the reality is, Montreal SUCKS as a team. Their entire game strategy relies on Price stealing games to win (and terrible flops drawing the maximum number of power plays possible).

They've been a better possession team this year, relying on him less and less. Outshooting teams more often than not.

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
I was hoping for Freddy to start, Babs and I were both mistaken. Clearly he was tired as was most of the team. If it weren't for the 5 day break I'm sure Bibeau would have played. Boston will have 6 games in hand by the time we play again, not sure where the logic is in this schedule.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Vets on this team are a joke.

-JVR with a stupid penalty; all the set ups from Marner wasted (except one)

- Kadri with a stupid penalty; played the entire game like a moron.

- Hunwick, Carrick and Polak :shakehead

It would really suck if we just miss the playoffs or make the playoffs and get our ass handed to us in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad