GDT: Habs @ Leafs Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Vets on this team are a joke.

-JVR with a stupid penalty; all the set ups from Marner wasted (except one)

- Kadri with a stupid penalty; played the entire game like a moron.

- Hunwick, Carrick and Polak :shakehead

It would really suck if we just miss the playoffs or make the playoffs and get our ass handed to us.

We are sorely missing a good veteran presence on the blue line.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I was hoping for Freddy to start, Babs and I were both mistaken. Clearly he was tired as was most of the team. If it weren't for the 5 day break I'm sure Bibeau would have played. Boston will have 6 games in hand by the time we play again, not sure where the logic is in this schedule.

Aren't we the ones who will have 6 games in hand?

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I am not sure who was worse, Andersen, Rielly or the refs. Since the refs don't play for the Leafs I assume they are out.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
We are sorely missing a good veteran presence on the blue line.

We need to do a reverse of the JVR trade lol.

Originally acquired him for Schenn, trade him for a 2nd pairing dman. Basically flip Schenn for a more competent dman lol. Lou's gotta work some magic.

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
Well, the Leafs tried but in the end Price is too good for them right now. The Habs didn't look very good, but they did have a bunch of AHLers in the lineup (even though when they showed that list of injured players all I saw was meh + galchenyuk). Now then, time to go watch my team lose to the sharks!

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Mtl is a horrid team. I know they are banged up but without price they are a lotto team.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I am not sure who was worse, Andersen, Rielly or the refs. Since the refs don't play for the Leafs I assume they are out.

Andersen for me, he had an off night for sure. Just didn't seem like he was mentally into the game. There were times it really looked like he had no idea where the puck was. Granted the ice was terrible and the puck was bouncing all over the place.

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
As ****** as it is losing to them 1st in the atlantic will be the hardest 1st round matchup aside from 2nd wildcard. Ottawa the next 2 Saturdays are huge, Babcock has to find a way to get a win.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I was hoping for Freddy to start, Babs and I were both mistaken. Clearly he was tired as was most of the team. If it weren't for the 5 day break I'm sure Bibeau would have played. Boston will have 6 games in hand by the time we play again, not sure where the logic is in this schedule.

There isn't any.

I hope the Leafs can lobby for fewer back to backs next year. Bring one of the league leaders in them again this year is complete BS.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Difference in the game folks, one team has an elite goalie and the other has merely a good goalie. Sure, some didn't show up tonight, but the biggest difference in the game was Andersen's mediocre play.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Well what a game!

You guys have very good young talents!
In couples of years with more experience fot that team they might even be able to beat our "b"team. We were lucky to have couples of NHLers tonight because I dont think it would have been a victory the same with the Icecaps.

Keep it up!

Price saves yer ass. You lose him and you are a bottom third team. Hyman almost got him because of dirtbag Emelin. See you in the playoffs. Be off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad