GDT: Habs @ Leafs (or Rocket @ Marlies) 7:30PM ET on RDS & TSN 2 & 4 (Both Teams' Lines Posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
RDS keeping the agenda every day, every show....
Hudon is ahead of Scherbak. Hudon is the best
Scherbak is not good defensively, is not consistent enough, looks like Galchenyuk, he's a question mark......

Man when these guys are trying to sell an idea, they sell it hard.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
RDS keeping the agenda every day, every show....
Hudon is ahead of Scherbak. Hudon is the best
Scherbak is not good defensively, is not consistent enough, looks like Galchenyuk, he's a question mark......

Man when these guys are trying to sell an idea, they sell it hard.

Even worse, on 91.9 Sports, they were talking about Chaput possibly making the opening night roster and Scherbak being sent to Laval. Such morons. They were looking at Chaput/Kotkaniemi/Armia as a good 3rd line. I repeat. Such morons.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well I don't believe the wing position is that shallow. I think right now I'd have it like:

Drouin-Domi-Armia
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Peca-Byron
Scherbak-Plekanec-DLR
Deslaurier/McCarron

I think I have enough skilled wingers where I need a gritty dimension as my 12th forward. If Kotkaniemi makes the team that moves Domi to the wing and there's even less room.

Seriously, if Hudon can't beat out Scherbak, then he deserves what he gets. The fact that you list Scherbak as a potential LW on a 4th line tells me that there is a spot for Hudon.

Reactions: groovejuice

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Even worse, on 91.9 Sports, they were talking about Chaput possibly making the opening night roster and Scherbak being sent to Laval. Such morons. They were looking at Chaput/Kotkaniemi/Armia as a good 3rd line. I repeat. Such morons.

And they influence so many casual fans (even most of my friends) it's not even funny.
Not surprise one bit about Chaput and 91.9....and they called themsleves "experts".

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Just as expected, McCarron sucks once again! At the very least you could have moved up in the draft or just trade him for a late pick. Poor asset management.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Alzner and Despres on the same pair...

Ayoye. Hope they don't play them with our two your centers. They will get hemmed in the zone all the time.

And Michel is so tanned...Gaston looks small between Michel and Benoit.

Is it me or does Benoit sound and look mad all the time?

Reactions: Runner77

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Just as expected, McCarron sucks once again! At the very least you could have moved up in the draft or just trade him for a late pick. Poor asset management.

In this draft, Shea Theodore was drafted right after 'Mike McCarron
Valentin Zykov was drafted right after Zachary Fucale
JT Compher was drafted right after Jacob De La Rose

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I'd have no problem if we waived McCarron. I dont think he's worth anything via trade and he's not good enough to have to waive someone else to keep him up.

If he clears, cool. If not, meh.
sound like a Canadiens prospect to me

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Jean Charles Lajoie is so clueless, I get extremely angry when I listen to him lol.

His Quebecois players bias is so obvious it's crazy!

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I'd have no problem if we waived McCarron. I dont think he's worth anything via trade and he's not good enough to have to waive someone else to keep him up.

If he clears, cool. If not, meh.
Sorry to bust in.
But any interest in Gauthier for McCarron?
I'd like to see what his former coach would do with him. Really liked his game in Oshawa.

Both him and Goat may need a change

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
shouldn't really matter who is playing or not on either side, Toronto will own us for the next 5-10 years,

we had our fun times spankin their butts....now the times have changed and reversed, we might as well get used to it, its going to be a painful 5-10 years vs Toronto

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Media starting to get on every error Scherbak does, even when its essentially a good play, usually means an awful deal is incoming.

Reactions: McTusk

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I was about to congratulate you on a good zinger and then remembered that Neanderthals have been reputed to have bigger brains than us.

Well MB might be a good mammoth hunter but when it comes to social interactions and complex cognition, not so much.

;)

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad