GDT: Habs @ Leafs (or Rocket @ Marlies) 7:30PM ET on RDS & TSN 2 & 4 (Both Teams' Lines Posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Dn3WEI6VAAE7hSu

Chaput - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Hudon - Peca - Lehkonen
De La Rose - Suzuki - Scherbak
Shinkaruk - Froese - Agostino

Alzner - Després
Ouellet - Lernout
Valiev - Moravçik

Niemi (Playing entire game)
Lindgren

Dn0YmXOXsAADvZr.jpg

Johnsson-Lindholm-Kapanen
Engvall-Jooris-Greening
Moore-Cracknell-Timashov
Grundstrom-Brooks-Bracco

Marincin-Carrick
Borgman-Holl
Nielsen-Liljegren

McElhinney
Sparks

Last edited:

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
I'm very interested to see how this group matches up against Toronto.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I heard Babs will play an AHL roster vs the habs on monday. So much for sheltering Price, eh?

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Welcome to the John Tavares Show ... where Tavares is the greatest player of all time and #2 is his partner in crime Matthews .

Some of the things you can hear if you listen to TSN or Sportsnet for this one :)

also Kind of hilarious Nylander still is not signed . Cap Problems are around the corner for this very young team lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Some guys who played on Saturday will end up playing again.

In nets, I think Niemi will get the entire game, as Lindgren played 60 minutes in Quebec against Washington, Price played the entire game last night against Ottawa. So my guess is this one is Niemi's turn.

The only players still at camp who didn't play last game are from the forwards: Froese, Agostino, Chaput, DLR, Hudon, Lehkonen, and Suzuki. On defense, Valiev, Moravcik, Sklenicka, Schlemko, Lernout, Ouellet, and Deprés.

Tatar, Danault, and Gallagher played on Thursday and Saturday, so I'm thinking they get this game off. I can see CJ have Drouin-Kotkaniemi-Armia play a second game in a row. It would be JK's third in a row, though. But that could be something they may consider doing to give this kid a more in depth look. I also think Suzuki will center Hudon and Lehkonen.
Welcome to the John Tavares Show ... where Tavares is the greatest player of all time and #2 is his partner in crime Matthews .

How about resting Kotka so we won't hurt as much when he goes?
Some of the things you can hear if you listen to TSN or Sportsnet for this one :)

also Kind of hilarious Nylander still is not signed . Cap Problems are around the corner for this very young team lol

They gotta want Max Domi right now's the time to swipe Nylander. :D Can't win with talent alone need grit determination and a few brain cells also.
MB is such a brick.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

Marner will likely have a big season next year playing along with Tavares and would want 10+ mil on his next contract
Leafs could end up with 33 mil on 3 players, which is a crazy amount

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

No cap issues at all, all of these kids are going to take big hometown discounts to keep the Leafs togedder forever...

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

just a few players i would take over Tavares . MacD, Sid, Malkin, Mackinnon, Hall, Wheeler, Schiefley, Pasternak, Bergevin, Giroux, Couture, Stamps and Kutz, Kane, Matthews, Eichel, Barkov, Getzlaf, Kopitar, Carter, Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Courtier

Reactions: sandviper

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
just a few players i would take over Tavares . MacD, Sid, Malkin, Mackinnon, Hall, Wheeler, Schiefley, Pasternak, Bergevin, Giroux, Couture, Stamps and Kutz, Kane, Matthews, Eichel, Barkov, Getzlaf, Kopitar, Carter, Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Courtier
You forgot Kotkaniemi???????:P

Reactions: PaulD

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
No cap issues at all, all of these kids are going to take big hometown discounts to keep the Leafs togedder forever...

They might... although TOR is not a Tax friendly spot like TB is where we see the stars taking friends term.
Nylander is already an example of this . I don't see Matthews taking less than Eichel bare minimum and closer if not more than Tavares .
Marner if he racks up pts with Tavares could legit get close to 10.

The funny thing is they are still paying Kessel what ~1.2mil for another 4 years :) lol

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That's an ugly line-up Toronto's playing. Was hoping for a more competitive team from them. Probably Wednesday then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad