Post-Game Talk: Habs Laff last! Youngin's put on a show for the win!

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Are we still crapping on the leafs? Hey speaking of which, their player introduction for their home opener was absolutely lifeless compared to ours.

Reactions: Redux91

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Probably because Dave implied Joel was an opportunist when he interviewed him after he got the job at the Anaheim farm team. I have to admit it was ballsy of Dave to say that back in the day. lol
He did? I missed that!

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Good night and good start to season. Ovation for Carey and new captain carrying out the torch. The rookies impressed and pulled off a win against Cup contender

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ugh. I missed it. Not surprised tho after last night lol same old leafs
Just remember that pre-game ceremony honoring the players from the Summit Series, a few weeks back. The reception afforded to those players as they stood on the ice and were introduced one by one, was tepid at best.

Is this how their fans always react? Pretty disappointing when you consider it's supposed to be a hockey city.

Apr 28, 2010
Just remember that pre-game ceremony honoring the players from the Summit Series, a few weeks back. The reception afforded to those players as they stood on the ice and were introduced one by one, was tepid at best.

Is this how their fans always react? Pretty disappointing when you consider it's supposed to be a hockey city.
They're voted as the worst fanbase in the NHL for a reason lol

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
I just can't. I know this guy has a million followers and his videos get a ton of views but I just can't. Surely not even die hard Leaf fans can watch him slobber over the mighty Leafs. And those who hate the Leafs, are surrounded by annoying Leaf fans or have TV packages with TSN or Sportsnet might hate watch for the LOLs, but I can't endure his Great Value(TM) Gilbert Gottfried act for the entirety of a 16 minute video.

Are really all those people out there who find him entertaining?

We already know leafs fans practice sadomasochism by virtue of them watching the team so yeah I bet there are a ton of people who enjoy his grating screeches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad