Post-Game Talk: Habs Laff last! Youngin's put on a show for the win!

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
That Leafs defense did look quite slow last night I thought but it's only game 1 so we'll see how it goes as the season progresses but if that's the norm going forward it will a pretty big concern for that Leafs team.
Gallagher blew by their D for his semi-breakaway…..

If D & G are issues, Leaf’s are totally screwed with very slim chance of maneuverability give cap space challenges.

Watch them tank & land Bedard…LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Wish Gallagher's shooting accuracy can get back to at least hitting the net. He's always been a volume shooter but he seems to be unable to hit the net now.

Reactions: Pomee and Habano

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Wish Gallagher's shooting accuracy can get back to at least hitting the net. He's always been a volume shooter but he seems to be unable to hit the net now.
Bro he might be legit the least skilled forward in the NHL, I think there are people on this forum with better hands

It boggles my mind that he has multiple 30 goal seasons, just pure determination and nothing else

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Gallagher blew by their D for his semi-breakaway…..

If D & G are issues, Leaf’s are totally screwed with very slim chance of maneuverability give cap space challenges.

Watch them tank & land Bedard…LOL
200.gif

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Bro he might be legit the least skilled forward in the NHL, I think there are people on this forum with better hands

It boggles my mind that he has multiple 30 goal seasons, just pure determination and nothing else
Too bad actual NHL games are more than just an All Star skills competition…

Leafs could use a player with “just pure determination and nothing else”

The blind love of ballerina tutu hockey is getting ridiculous…

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

He's always been a scorer since he was little so it's not mind boggling at all.

He's had a couple gruesome hand injuries in the last few years which may be contributing to diminishing hands.

Reactions: Leon Lucius Black

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
In 1992 the Ottawa Senators opened their inaugural expansion season with a 5-3 win against the Montreal Canadiens.
I think Ottawa ended up winning about 10 games the entire season.
Was last night one of those adrenalin wins? Or is this team much better than last year's 22 win team?
Somewhere in between. I don't think we are going to be as bad as I'd hoped for obvious reasons. Our outlet passes will be far superior and our PP should get better when they finally decide to load up with players who can skate and handle the puck while chewing gum.

Reactions: Tyson

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
He's always been a scorer since he was little so it's not mind boggling at all.

He's had a couple gruesome hand injuries in the last few years which may be contributing to diminishing hands.
One again, this is crazy
He looks like Happy Gilmore out there

strongcomp05

Jun 8, 2018
Slaf wont develo
I've been here longer than you jaffy, so please don't patronize me.

We're in the midst of the biggest scandals regarding sexual harassment in the history of hockey and the whole point im making is that making "jokes" about your octogenarian grandpa wanting his dick played with by a girl who's young enough to be his great grand daughter is exactly the sort of thing that is currently part of the problem. Can you think it? Sure! Do you need to tell the world about it??? I mean it's just a tiny bit of common sense and maybe just... Think twice before posting? I dunno.

Some of you guys are genuinely funny. And I've enjoyed this board since 2002. But at some point, ya gotta start thinking that maybe, just maybe your dick joke doesn't need sharing.
damn you must be a ton of fun at parties

Jul 6, 2016
That win was for Carey man, take care of yours buddy thanks for the memories

I cant stop lolling at the fact we have 4 rookies on D , and they look better than most of the D weve had the last, what, 7 years?
Yes and no. The D that lead the team to SC Finals was impressive.

Manse

Jun 17, 2022
Too bad actual NHL games are more than just an All Star skills competition…

Leafs could use a player with “just pure determination and nothing else”

The blind love of ballerina tutu hockey is getting ridiculous…
Amen to that , it is like watching the (so called stars competition ) " most nights

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Poor Steve... I think he's going to blow a gasket quite a few times this season...

I just can't. I know this guy has a million followers and his videos get a ton of views but I just can't. Surely not even die hard Leaf fans can watch him slobber over the mighty Leafs. And those who hate the Leafs, are surrounded by annoying Leaf fans or have TV packages with TSN or Sportsnet might hate watch for the LOLs, but I can't endure his Great Value(TM) Gilbert Gottfried act for the entirety of a 16 minute video.

Are really all those people out there who find him entertaining?

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
the habs will acquire enough first round picks to trade for bedard , regardless of standings, Hughes has the picks and will be getting more by seasons end, Bedard will be a hab next year if Hughes wants him.
Huh? Nobody will trade for Bedard. WTF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad