Post-Game Talk: Habs in the SENS Den, Saturday Night 7pm on TSN

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
5.00gaard at it again.

From what I've seen this pre-season, I would guess Belleville are primed to be extremely bad again.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I know he's hesitant to move another young goalie after the unforgivable Gustavsson f***up but feel free to move Sogaard, Pierre.

He's not the guy

Reactions: gab6511

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Scared to go to the bathroom. They’re always a disaster when the Habs fans come to town. Imagine what they’re bathrooms at home look like!

• Haha
Reactions: Mudz

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I know he's hesitant to move another young goalie after the unforgivable Gustavsson f***up but feel free to move Sogaard, Pierre.

He's not the guy

No need to move him, let’s not get antsy.

Let him share the net with Mandolese in Belleville and track his development. Still a very young giant..

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Even with Norris potentially out I’m not mad about our C depth because we have great wingers and a great D imo (one of the best ever). Goalie tandem is the best since ages ago too.
I agree, every team have to deal with injuries, so this team has more depth especially on D and in goal, so no excuses, they need to ind ways to grind out some wins.

And also we at one point Pinto and Norris will be back

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sogaard had a tough night, not sure why such a big goalie plays small in the net, he needs to straighten up in the net & cover more net. I imagine half of this team goes back to Belleville, not sure what management does with Bailey, they probably shouldn't sign him or wait until they lose a forward to sign him.

Reactions: gab6511

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad