Habs get 10+ Shots Wooo!!!! #Firetherrien

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
As a Bruins fan it's tough for me to see you guys like this. The division is so much better with you guys clicking. I don't like you guys being replaced by a Columbus or Florida team. Get it back on track guys, we got lots of great hockey to play.

DumFries

Jun 18, 2009
Shawinigan
It's getting very simple now:

Either Therrien is fired before the schedule resumes post-Olympics, or this team will crash & burn to no better than #10 in the conference.

Let them crash, at least they get a good pick. Then, they can focus on getting rid of the bad apples on the team and not necessarily the coach. Therrien is not a problem. The last few years of following the Habs, I have seen nothing but continuous management retooling. Do you honestly think Therrien is to blame because some overpaid bad apples don't like him? I say get rid of these bad seeds. For once, I want to see the Habs stand up and not play by the players rules. If Subban doesn't like to play here, trade him away. You will probably get a good first pick. Teams built around stability, not the other way around.

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
If Subban doesn't like to play here, trade him away. You will probably get a good first pick. Teams built around stability, not the other way around.
We trade Subban away - or worse, nickel-and-dime and piss him off to the point that he signs the first big offer to come his way and bolts - and we are done for 10 years. Bank it. Price will follow him out the door at the first opportunity, and then we've got nothing to build around.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
As a Bruins fan it's tough for me to see you guys like this. The division is so much better with you guys clicking. I don't like you guys being replaced by a Columbus or Florida team. Get it back on track guys, we got lots of great hockey to play.
The last 6 weeks has been painful...not sure if we have the horses, or the trainer to pull us out...:shakehead

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

It's a shame but I'm not even looking forward to the Habs - Bruins game in Boston next Thursday.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Let them crash, at least they get a good pick. Then, they can focus on getting rid of the bad apples on the team and not necessarily the coach. Therrien is not a problem. The last few years of following the Habs, I have seen nothing but continuous management retooling. Do you honestly think Therrien is to blame because some overpaid bad apples don't like him? I say get rid of these bad seeds. For once, I want to see the Habs stand up and not play by the players rules. If Subban doesn't like to play here, trade him away. You will probably get a good first pick. Teams built around stability, not the other way around.
Therrien was ruining the Penguins, they fired him and won the Stanley Cup. Sure this team lacks talent but the coach is lousy. Have you been watching games, he seems to never make adjustments during a game. He is always out coached by his opponent only Price standing on his head saves wins when his team mates can score enough for him. Now they can't even defend anymore let alone score.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's a shame but I'm not even looking forward to the Habs - Bruins game in Boston next Thursday.

Always enjoy the Bruins Habs tilts but I could care less at this point. Bruins hire Chiarelli and he is amazing. We get Bergevin because he speaks French. So damn tired of politics dictating how this team operates.
The absolute best case scenario- Habs continue to free fall, trade away some vets at the deadline and get a top 8 pick. Enough of this piece mealing a team together without a damn plan! And start making this team bigger!
The best head coach the Habs could get right now is already behind the bench, Gerard Gallant! Oh wait, he does not speak French. I speak fluent French, I am more qualified than Gallant!

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Therrien was ruining the Penguins, they fired him and won the Stanley Cup. Sure this team lacks talent but the coach is lousy. Have you been watching games, he seems to never make adjustments during a game. He is always out coached by his opponent only Price standing on his head saves wins when his team mates can score enough for him. Now they can't even defend anymore let alone score.

He simply has to go. All of our players have regressed under his supposed tutelage. Subban is less of a player, so is Eller, playing Emelin on his wrong side, Murray as a top-2, players getting benched for no reason, moving mountains to make a talentless and useless DD produce, Bouillon playing instead of letting players like Tinordi learn the game, etc. MB has not helped matters by letting things get to this point. He has added size without skill and a smurf in Briere, who is proving to be another useless player on team.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
He simply has to go. All of our players have regressed under his supposed tutelage. Subban is less of a player, so is Eller, playing Emelin on his wrong side, Murray as a top-2, players getting benched for no reason, moving mountains to make a talentless and useless DD produce, Bouillon playing instead of letting players like Tinordi learn the game, etc. MB has not helped matters by letting things get to this point. He has added size without skill and a smurf in Briere, who is proving to be another useless player on team.

yup, MB is the dude , sorry that is the boss

it is his job to make this team better, no smaller::(

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC

There was a moment on December 2nd, 1995 when the franchise changed and headed in the wrong direction. On this day, the best goalie in league history was humiliated by a coach. It did not turn out so well as the subsequent trade was the worst trade in 1990s and the worst in Canadiens history if you ask me. Should we revisit history with Subban? Trading away a blue-chip player whose potential is sky high because of a inept managers and coaches is not the way to go. It will set the franchise back. Heck, we would then have the skill level of an expansion team full of character and respekt if we consistently trade away good players.

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site

did not see Prust in the third was he injured or benched?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012

Almost every players regressed under Therrien. How can you think he's a good coach?

How can you think Therrien as a coach > Subban as a defenseman to the point of prefering to keep MT and trade Subban away. What the **** man?

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
It's so ****ing anoying! Tsn guy-"ever since Price got named to Sochi his season went down hill" Dumb quacks that don't watch the god damn games.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
To me, this was Price's first bad game since being named. Yes, he did allow 4 or more goals in others but was still the Hab's best player by far.

He didn't look great.. however it's back to back nights being led to slaughter. His head and heart clearly just wasn't in it.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
He didn't look great.. however it's back to back nights being led to slaughter. His head and heart clearly just wasn't in it.

Still a bad game nonetheless. It's too bad because he's been terrific all year and now "experts" who only watch the highlights or read the boxscore think he's been bad since being name to Sochi. It sure seems like too many players' head and heart aren't in it anymore.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To me, this was Price's first bad game since being named. Yes, he did allow 4 or more goals in others but was still the Hab's best player by far.

He's tired. He has to be. He's been carrying the team on his back for a long time. Without Carey and his performance this season, we're probably hanging around with Buffalo and Edmonton.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He's tired. He has to be. He's been carrying the team on his back for a long time. Without Carey and his performance this season, we're probably hanging around with Buffalo and Edmonton.

Price doesn't look like he even gives a **** anymore. I played the position on some ****** teams and eventually you just don't give a ****, it happens. When he got pulled and they showed him on the bench he didn't even look mad, just looked impartial whereas a few weeks ago he would have went down the hallway smashing sticks and throwing ****.

I don't blame him, in fact I'm kind of glad because he'll go insane if he continues to put some much pressure on himself to carry a horrible team. I just hope they figure it out before he says enough and wants out.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004

False sympathy from bruins fans is the worse...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Price doesn't look like he even gives a **** anymore. I played the position on some ****** teams and eventually you just don't give a ****, it happens. When he got pulled and they showed him on the bench he didn't even look mad, just looked impartial whereas a few weeks ago he would have went down the hallway smashing sticks and throwing ****.

I don't blame him, in fact I'm kind of glad because he'll go insane if he continues to put some much pressure on himself to carry a horrible team. I just hope they figure it out before he says enough and wants out.
I wonder what this means for his Team Canada hopes. How does this affect him? Guess we have to wait and see now.

Can't be much fun for him right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad