GDT: Habs @ Flames, 7:00 PM MT Dec 19 - Run With Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
What the hell was that? Lindholm trying to pass it in the net?

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
For some reason as soon as Domi would up i knew that was in. That really was an 80s type goal to match the jerseys.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Seriously, that was a brutal OT. No real intensity to get control of the puck the whole time. Weird stuff.
The Habs started puck-ragging when our guys needed a change. Nothing we could really do but outwait them. If they over-did it trying to get the puck back, they'd get beat to the front of the net.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
My preliminary assessment of Ward after 10 games is that he seems like a guy who's been an assistant for too long. Not sure he's cut out for a head coaching gig much like Gulutzan.

Don't want to go full Oilers fan there's no way the Habs committed only 1 penalty. Rittich sucked as well

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tofveve

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
"Flames played better than they did in the last 2 games". I really dislike when the random sportsnet guys who have 0 clue what they're talking about try to chime in.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
My preliminary assessment of Ward after 10 games is that he seems like a guy who's been an assistant for too long. Not sure he's cut out for a head coaching gig much like Gulutzan.

Don't want to go full Oilers fan there's no way the Habs committed only 1 penalty. Rittich sucked as well

I'm ecstatic about the way the team is playing system-wise since Ward took over. This was about the worst game we've played, and it's one where we probably should've won. And yes, that's two games in a row where for whatever reason, refs refuse to see penalties against us. As much as it does nothing to complain, and as much as there are several individual plays that would've turned this into a win, it is making the task much harder than it should be to win games.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
The Habs started puck-ragging when our guys needed a change. Nothing we could really do but outwait them. If they over-did it trying to get the puck back, they'd get beat to the front of the net.

What did you call me?!

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I defended the NHL yesterday watching the Raptors game that the NBA had worse officiating (the Raptors game was brutal to watch with the officiating), then the NHL follows up by showing me this display of officiating in the Flames game.

It's like they're trying to 1 up each other on pure garbage.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I'm ecstatic about the way the team is playing system-wise since Ward took over. This was about the worst game we've played, and it's one where we probably should've won. And yes, that's two games in a row where for whatever reason, refs refuse to see penalties against us. As much as it does nothing to complain, and as much as there are several individual plays that would've turned this into a win, it is making the task much harder than it should be to win games.

We gave up 20 high danger chances tonight...

No f***ing way that should've been a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad