Confirmed with Link: Habs draft Sven Andrighetto with the 86th overall pick (info in OP)

JonathanToews19clutc*

Sven Andrighetto = Michael Cammalleri 2.0.

This kid is incredible.

Dec 2, 2010
Envious of the Habs draft and this guy in particular. After watching him dismantle Roy's Remparts in the playoffs, he was someone I was holding out the Sabres would land with their rash of mid-round picks. Sadly, it was not to be. I think he's a gamer and has too much skill and drive to not succeed.
You're kidding right? Buffalo destroyed the draft. Especially the mid-round picks.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Saw him play maybe 5 times when i went to the rempart games in the last 2 years. He was always the best player on the ice and looked to be head and shoulders in front of everyone those nights even Erne, Sorensen.

Swiss players tend to have a great work ethic and are team players. You can't have too many of those.

That guy will lit up the ahl soon enough and might be knocking on the door for a top 6 role.

His line was the second most productive in the entire lhjmq with Dea and Kucherov. Their where the only team to worry a bit the mooseheads and he was really great in the series.

I'm happy with the pick. Just like Gallagher who i tought was going to play in the nhl someday. I'm positive that Andrighetto will play in the nhl too.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
tumblr_m36epq16Du1r5mnvxo1_500.gif

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal

«Ce que j'adore de lui, c'est que c'est un professionnel, ajoute Tourigny. Il a une vitesse fantastique, il a un tir formidable et une bonne vision du jeu. Mais c'est surtout un compétiteur-né. Tout le monde parle de sa petite stature, mais son style fait en sorte qu'il peut jouer un peu partout. Il pourrait évoluer dans un troisième trio à cause de ses bons replis défensifs et de son échec-avant agressif. Il a des habiletés offensives, mais Sven Andrighetto, c'est plus que ça.»

Sounds like a Brendan Gallagher (speed, good shot, vision, competitor, grinding style, aggressive forecheck). I can get behind that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad