Confirmed with Link: Habs draft Martin Reway with the 116th overall pick (info in OP)

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Reway looks like he's 5 years younger then Grigorenko looked when he was drafted.

Good luck, kid.

Analyzer*

He's playing in the QMJHL before he's even drafted, how are they even comparable players...at least go after a bust that was in the same situation/league like Olivier Archambault or Olivier Fortier.

Hmm

I say we never draft anyone named Olivier again.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I hate it when players do this:
reway_2.jpg

Call me old school, but I hate it when they wear the jersey backwards, giives me the impression that he gives more importance to the name on the back rather then the crest on the front...

Geezus, he looks 14. So freaking young.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
I'm old school all 58yrs. of it and Reway's play in the U/18 game against Norway, was quite the show. Some of his skating and stickhandling looked like Marcel Dionne as a Junior, Martin can certainly play the game. If he gains another 20-30 lbs. of muscle he could be an NHLer IMO.:nod: I'm glad the Habs drafted some great talent instead of all size and brawn.:handclap:

58 years old and can use a computer? I call bs on that.

Young kid look young.

:sarcasm:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
You want young?

2nd overall in same draft, one of the youngest players eligible, Alexander Barkov:

a032df0c-850b-3c22-bd4a-d707ef7c965b.jpg

:sarcasm:

Myron Gaines*

He reminds me of PK Subban. Totally raw, but a special skill set.

xyzed

Jun 25, 2012
according to this interview he wants to put up 100 pts next season (and less PIMs). He is pretty confident, I like that.

Another notes you might find interesting
- he loves Montreal, club is amazing
- he lives with great family in Gatineau, his coach is the best and predicted him to be in the NHL in 2 years
- he is very motivated by hearing that
- he is aware of the pressure, he has to deal with next season

sorry for my english

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad