Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Rags at MSG

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Oh and talking about Houde, according to him 31+38= 79
Not sure if it's because the sum was too sexual for him to say :)
EEhte8ZUEAA8MCR.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zx81 and dinodebino

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I preferred the blowout losses to this type of hockey. we need a losing streak. that said, caufield is fantastic at hockey.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Oh and talking about Houde, according to him 31+38= 79
Not sure if it's because the sum was too sexual for him to say :)
I missed that. What was the context?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
At least we got to see captain elbow on their side looking lost as Caufield scored the winner. What an overpaid, awful player Trouba is.

Another no show from Laf too. I still don’t see what some people here see in him. Showed nothing.
Rags simply didn’t show up. Tons of broken plays and errant passes, they never were able to build momentum.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Future looks bright
Suzuki
Caufield
Dach
Slafkovsky
Guhle
Xhekaj
Barron
Harris
Ylonen

There are more but this is a solid core to build with.
We will be good in two years and maybe great in three. It depends on this coming draft which is critical, goaltending, and players health. With guys like Beck and Mesar waiting in the wings we should have some very interesting options in terms of trade bait to help fill the voids.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Team played pretty well. They worked hard.

Barron is looking pretty good these days. RHD are gold in this league, especially ones that could add transition/offense. Lehkonen deal might not be a loss after all.

Ylonen needs to stay up too.

Montembeault is a backup in this league. He's been pretty solid for awhile now. He has his off games but they're becoming fewer and fewer. Plus, most goalies have off - games.

It doesn't looks like Montreal will catch the bottom 5 teams now. Goal should be to stay where we are.

Vancouver scored with 17 seconds left and won in a shootout versus Carolina, so thankfully we didn't pass them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad