Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Flames.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Like he Will be claim. He is an average ahl 3rd liners at best now lol. I dont think dea or dauphin would Do Any worst.
I always was angry when a ahler of the Habs is close from becoming a nhl 4th or a 3 liner and coming from nowhere the GM hire a washed-up veteran. Must be frustrating for all the Dauphin, Dea, RHP, Vejdemo, etc. They have no chance. Or they have to play over their talent (or over their developpment) to prove something. The long history of patching plugs. A lot during Gainey years and lot more in the Bergevin years.

Reactions: Kimota

Jul 6, 2016
I always was angry when a ahler of the Habs is close from becoming a nhl 4th or a 3 liner and coming from nowhere the GM hire a washed-up veteran. Must be frustrating for all the Dauphin, Dea, RHP, Vejdemo, etc. They have no chance. Or they have to play over their talent (or over their developpment) to prove something.

Paquette was a bad signing. Perreault, too. I'd rather have Gaudreau who signed with Minny, or Glendenning who signed with Dallas, or Brassard who signed with Philly. But some guys are indeed borderline AHL-NHL talents like Dauphin or Bejdemo. RHP is still very young.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
.750 hockey. Woohoo! We would win a few more games in a row and we might start having a much less ugly winnings %. Maybe the answer IS in the room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad