Post-Game Talk: Habs crush the Senators 5-1!

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Caufield only had one lousy goal.I think it's time hes dealt out of town for a 7th round pick. He's no "More Ice Cider"that's for sure!

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Really nice to see Joel Edmundson back.
I know what has been said about how Suzuki will eventually be the next team's captain but according to Martin Leclerc and comments made by the players themselves, he's highly respected in the room and is admired for not being afraid to intervene on behalf of teammates when opponents take liberties.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I don't think anybody's that in love with him, but he's a much better player than KK and would be a perfect fit with Suzuki and Caufield, that's about it.
Honestly, at the price tag he would’ve wanted after his ELC which he likely would’ve asked for here, we’re better off without him.

Reactions: SpeedyPotato

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I missed the Pitlick shift at the end (well, most of it anyways). Anyone got a vid or something?

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
DD sends Danault and 3 goalies in ot

DD skis in jeans

11483709703_06794b556d_o.jpg

Jul 6, 2016
Pitlick, Schuleman, who the Hell are these guys? Gorton and Hughes are playing some weird Money Ball shit aren't they? Putting the rest of the league to shame.

You guys should watch Tender's new style on TVA Sparre. They keep teasing him that he looks like an accountant. Funny shit.
Shuneman was hired by Bergevin and played in Laval last year. Habs are and still are dead last in the whole league. Pitlick was an obvious pick up to make when your roster is do depleted. No genius moves there.

Reactions: ReHabs

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
The real impressive or wow-factor here hasn’t been their roster moves but the choice of hiring Marty St Louis.

What a revelation he’s been. A total positive multiplier effect on most (not all) of our players. My only worry is that he’s too good for the tank!

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Shuneman was hired by Bergevin and played in Laval last year. Habs are and still are dead last in the whole league. Pitlick was an obvious pick up to make when your roster is do depleted. No genius moves there.
Man, I was probably the biggest Bergevin defender around here but I don't think it's healthy and fair to start the HuGo era with bad vibes...

You have to move forward...

Reactions: Kimota and BLONG7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad