Post-Game Talk: Habs crush the Senators 5-1!

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
I made the gif further to Sens fans using a toilet seat cover to represent the Habs logo, like so:

VeIOwtf.jpg

Using the same theme, I applied a plunger to their logo.
Ahh got you.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Just how much Stéphane Leroux are we supposed to take?

He and his son appear wall to wall during all Rocket TV broadcasts. He handles the PxP by butchering player names and his son conducts fluff, softball interviews during intermissions. During the broadcast, Stéphane makes sure to spend time promoting his podcast.

Then, I was listening to 98.5 FM last evening, and Stéphane Leroux comes on to rattle off minor league hockey scores on Mario Languesale's show. As soon as he's done, his son Jasmin gets on the air with the hockey scores of a different league than the one his father talked about. During the time both were on, Mario Languesale was gushing like a child.

And now of course, Stéphane Leroux is one of the pundits on AC.

I mean, can't they give someone else an opportunity?
All you've described would be at least a little more tolerable if I didnt remember the ugly whispers we've heard about this guy a few years ago. I know they were only allegations but I can't help but notice (or imagine?) some creepy vibes given off by Leroux.

Reactions: TesseractPrice

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
He did play poorly to start the year, but then again almost everyone sucked with Ducharme lol

I remember thinking to myself a lot end of season last year that after Ducharme started a lot of our D didn’t seem to know where to be in the D zone, and our forwards.. Basically everyone didn’t seem to know where to be. Seems like he just tried to overcomplicate everything

Reactions: Paddy17

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Caufield should have an assist on that last one, no? Looks like Suzuki leaves it for kulak who picks it up, kulak fumbles it for a second and caufield chips it to him, kulak scores.

Conspiracy to keep his next contract down? Confirmed
It was the Ottawa player. I watched extensive replay.

Reactions: Sagikev

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Pezzetta must be a regular. He’s showing good skill for a fourth liner!
The problem is that with a healthy lineup there's just no place for Pez, you have guys like Byron and Armia on the 4th line and I don't think he's better than them.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Caufield should have an assist on that last one, no? Looks like Suzuki leaves it for kulak who picks it up, kulak fumbles it for a second and caufield chips it to him, kulak scores.

Conspiracy to keep his next contract down? Confirmed
I kept waiting for the NHL to give Caufield an assist on Kulak's goak. Kulak would have lost the puck. Caufield managed to give the puck back to Kukak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad