Confirmed with Link: Habs claim Rem Pitlick off waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
That you accept your people being targetted with xenophobic comments because you're not "fragile" has nothing to do with what we should accept or not as a society.
Naw...I simply prefer not to view myself or "my people" as constant victims. Agree to disagree...good luck.

Reactions: zeeto and Runner77

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Naw...I simply prefer not to view myself or "my people" as constant victims. Agree to disagree...good luck.

Yeah, sure. We should accept hatred based on language in fear of being judged for playing the victim card.... Just turn the other cheek, I guess.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, as French Canadian..I have to say that I completely disagree with you. People are too fragile these days, just my opinion though maybe someone will fact check my comment.
What does this even have to do with Pitlick?

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Yeah, sure. We should accept hatred based on language in fear of being judged for playing the victim card.... Just turn the other cheek, I guess.

Where on this board had there ever been hatred based on language? I've lurked on here for many years and have never seen it, I don't hit up the main boards very often though so maybe you're referring to that.

As far as xenophobia you're also out to lunch, Drouin gets a lot of hate but I think the French Canadian posters on here are amongst the hardest on the guy. In any case he deserves the criticism and it has nothing to do with where he was born.

Anyways I like Rem Pitlick so far, he's a nice free pickup. Maybe we can deal him at the deadline for some late picks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad