Confirmed with Link: Habs Claim Kale Clague Off Waivers

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Missed the game last night how did he look? Other than the 1st goal
Other than the 1st goal he looked decent. Probably our smoothest defenceman on breakouts, although Tampa did not really put much forechecking pressure for most of the game. Seemed comfortable on the right side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 417

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
I would seriously consider trading Chariot as soon as possible. Teams are aldready calling for him , but if they want to keep till the deadline so be it , but if he gets injured ill be pissed
are you telling us that you aren't pissed since the beginning of the season and that you could be even worst ? :eek2::soap::eek2:

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Missed the game last night how did he look? Other than the 1st goal
He looked pretty meh. I was at the game and was pretty excited to check him out so I kept my eye on him. He looked like on par with other guys that are depth defencemen. He's pretty small. He made a few mistakes but he was probably a bit nervous. My quick first take is that he's nothing special but that he's a good fit for the Habs this year because he's ready to play in the NHL now I think.

Reactions: bleuetbio

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
He looked pretty meh. I was at the game and was pretty excited to check him out so I kept my eye on him. He looked like on par with other guys that are depth defencemen. He's pretty small. He made a few mistakes but he was probably a bit nervous. My quick first take is that he's nothing special but that he's a good fit for the Habs this year because he's ready to play in the NHL now I think.
Hope he plays better this game

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
Other than the 1st goal he looked decent. Probably our smoothest defenceman on breakouts, although Tampa did not really put much forechecking pressure for most of the game. Seemed comfortable on the right side.
And that first goal was just bad luck with the puck jumping over his stick as he was passing the puck

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
If he can just chill like Romanov has to sometimes he could be a better wideman, which isn't something good but it's still better than wideman.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Was just looking at his stats, he's played very few games since draft day. Has he been injured a lot?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad