RHP-Evans-Gallagher

If Dvorak isn't back, Monahan takes his spot and RHP moves up to 2nd line

Reactions: VirginiaMtlExpat

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Dvo will help the team a bit. If you can divorce him from the circumstances that brought him to the habs he's a pretty good player. I think as much as our fantasy can inflate our view of our players, were terribly guilty of shitting on anyone who isn't a superstar it's so dumb

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Don't expect improvements from PP1 in the next game. At practice today, they were looking like the in-game PP thanks to the more aggressive PK...

At least now they might be able to work on it properly.

Reactions: Rapala and zx81

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I heard on the radio today that the Habs are really good 5-on-5. It's their special teams that are shitting the bed. And being the most undisciplined team in the league after 1 week (last I saw, they have like 20 more penalty minutes than the second most penalized team), it doesn't help them at all.

At even strength, Habs have 8 goals for and 3 goal against.
On special teams, Habs have 2 goals for and 7 goals against.

And then they have 2 goals against at 6-on-5 when the Leafs pulled their goalie.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I heard on the radio today that the Habs are really good 5-on-5. It's their special teams that are shitting the bed. And being the most undisciplined team in the league after 1 week (last I saw, they have like 20 more penalty minutes than the second most penalized team), it doesn't help them at all.

And then they have 2 goals against at 6-on-5 when the Leafs pulled their goalie.
We are actually decent at 5 on 5 , we smacked toronto around at 5 on 5 in the opener . Special teams is another story .

Unfortunately (or fortunately for me and fellow tankers) the regular season is a glorified powerplay festival , 5 on 5 play is still the most important factor in the stanley cup playoffs but you can't even get in the playoffs without decent regular season special teams in this day and age

Reactions: Adam Michaels

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
These are apparently the line Martin McGuire said were at practices on the radio (read that on twitter):
22-91-17 = CC-Monahan-Anderson
49-14-11 = RHP-Suzuki-Gallagher
70-15-20 = Pearson-Newhook-Slaf
55-71-56 = Pezz-Evans-Ylonen

:help: MSL is going to tend the rope to Gallagher so much that we are going to be sick of both of them before January.

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Leafs scored 6 goals that night, 1 at ES..........two on the PP and two with the net empty.
One in the SO of course................
If they don't get this PP/PK shit figured out soon, I am going to lose it..........absolutely brutal coaching.

These are apparently the line Martin McGuire said were at practices on the radio (read that on twitter):
22-91-17 = CC-Monahan-Anderson
49-14-11 = RHP-Suzuki-Gallagher
70-15-20 = Pearson-Newhook-Slaf
55-71-56 = Pezz-Evans-Ylonen

:help: MSL is going to tend the rope to Gallagher so much that we are going to be sick of bottom of them before January.
Brutal..................Gally shouldn't be in the top 6 FFS.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just want to know if Pezz has come down from whatever this was.

qTnADFt.gif

Last edited:

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Primeau hasn’t played in a while. His last game was September 29th.

They should have put him in the net against Washington and their struggling offense.

Agreed. I don’t think his 1st game in almost a month should be against Buffalo (3rd in goals scored last season) or NJ (4th in goals scored last season, unless their strategy is to have him let in a lot of goals to make it easier to pass through waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad