Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Canucks (Tomorrow 11PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I had a nap and am ready; thing is, I'm a day early. :laugh:

I have a buddy who moved from Victoria to Whitehorse. That was 10 years ago and he's never looked back. Best move he says.

I also don't own a cell. Never saw the need as I get about one phone call a week, and never call anyone. Yeah, they call me Mr. Personality. :sarcasm:

I do however have a Facebook and Instagram account. FB is a good way to keep in touch with a large extended family and share photos and stuff. Instagram can be very educational and entertaining depending on who you follow and what your interests are. I figure people who post a lot of pics of food and things here would enjoy IG. Twitter is nothing but people complaining or arguing. I'll peek at it once in a blue moon. I wonder if my Myplace site still exists?

As far as the Habs go, I've resigned myself to the fact that we 're gonna just squeeze into the playoffs only to be unceremoniously ejected in the first round. Just pining for the day I see the headline everyone dreams about.
"Marc Bergevin congédié!"

I don't own a cell either but it would probably be a good idea to get a prepaid one or something to take along with me while boating but there's usually someone with me who does own a phone so.

Anyway where I live it's small enough that we can use 2 cans attached with a sting. :)

Tincantelephone_7099.jpg

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I don't own a cell either but it would probably be a good idea to get a prepaid one or something to take along with me while boating but there's usually someone with me who does own a phone so.

Anyway where I live it's small enough that we can use 2 cans attached with a sting. :)

Tincantelephone_7099.jpg
I've actually made those once with about 500 ft of string. They worked too. But it was hard to hold on to them taut enough.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Practice lines today. Gallagher with KK and Toffoli. Armia with Danault and "Filthy Mitts" Tatar.

EwEiVzLWQAogBuI

Interesting. I don't think they really needed to shake the forward lines up. That KK line seems like it will be too slow in theory , but let's see how it goes.

If there was any change I'd be looking for, it would be to reduce some load on chiarot, but it looks like they are sticking with it for now.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I've actually made those once with about 500 ft of string. They worked too. But it was hard to hold on to them taut enough.

I can't remember ever trying it but I must've when I was younger. A tin can like that with 3 or 4 feet of string, like a skate lace, attached in the same way as in that picture makes for a great moose call when you make the string wet and pull you fingers the length of the wet string.

Reactions: OldCraig71

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Tincantelephone_7099.jpg
There's also a good chance that there might be someone in town that can keep you filled in about what's going on in everyone's life as well lol.

Reactions: sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad