Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Canucks (Tomorrow 11PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Practice lines today. Gallagher with KK and Toffoli. Armia with Danault and "Filthy Mitts" Tatar.

EwEiVzLWQAogBuI

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
God I hope this doesn't go into OT. Allen should start?

Price will want to get back in after how last game ended. He's only allowed 1 goal in each of his last 3 and just dominates the Canucks in general, I would put him back in and play Allen the next day. We need a motivated Price at the top of his game, and I think building off his recent play is the way to go.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Wonder why the late start ? Leafs playing ?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Chairot - Weber

WTF is wrong with this Ducharme guy??...he's not blind (that we know of), he's made it to NHL Head Coach, so he has to be at least aware of hockey in general...is he threatened by Braindead Ben??...does he want to tank??...Ray F****in' Charles could see that Chairot is costing them games and he's blind and dead...simply because there are no great options doesn't mean that the ones available aren't at least better ones...Jebus, I never thought I'd ever say this but damn I miss Jacques Martin...:banghead:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
I like the move up front. Anderson might get Suzuki going and Gally can get a shot with KK to see how it works.

Not fixing the defense just tells me they don't see Romanov as ready to play more minutes or they don't want Mete/Kulak playing the right side. They're not going to break up Edmundson-Petry.

Need to make a trade for Ekholm yesterday.

Reactions: Runner77

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Chairot - Weber

WTF is wrong with this Ducharme guy??...he's not blind (that we know of), he's made it to NHL Head Coach, so he has to be at least aware of hockey in general...is he threatened by Braindead Ben??...does he want to tank??...Ray F****in' Charles could see that Chairot is costing them games and he's blind and dead...simply because there are no great options doesn't mean that the ones available aren't at least better ones...Jebus, I never thought I'd ever say this but damn I miss Jacques Martin...:banghead:

He doesn't want to put Romanov there so your choice are Kulak and Mete.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I can't ever remember a NHL hockey game starting at midnight Atlantic time. I will be skipping this one, the habs are barely worth watching at regular start times.

If I wasn't already retired, I'd probably be missing it myself...

...ah, who am I kidding, even when I worked at 5 am I'd stay up and watch the late games...cuz that's the type of moron I is...:laugh:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Get a good night sleep Craig. You’ll likely have lots to read threw in the morning.
I don't understand the motive for late starts like this, there are no fans in the stands and one would think that the goal would be to gain as much national audience as possible. I lived in the Pacific time zone a very long time ago(the Yukon) and it was the coolest thing to get to watch games at 4-5 pm in the afternoon, especially on the weekends. We would start drinking at noon and be well into her by game time, fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad