Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Canucks (Tomorrow 11PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
200.gif

@Mrb1p seeing Danault on the 3rd line with Armia :laugh:

:thumbu:

Reactions: Gravity

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I don't post on a phone either, it's too small and I can't hold the god damn thing. I hate phones.

The only reason I have a cell phone is because of my old job at the hospital (after my Medical Release from the Service)...now my kids text me on it or the wife does when she's in her office and can't get off her arse to yell to me...

Jebus, we're old Fuddy-Duddies...:laugh:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I don't understand the motive for late starts like this, there are no fans in the stands and one would think that the goal would be to gain as much national audience as possible. I lived in the Pacific time zone a very long time ago(the Yukon) and it was the coolest thing to get to watch games at 4-5 pm in the afternoon, especially on the weekends. We would start drinking at noon and be well into her by game time, fun times.

If it was two teams playing in the same time zone, I could understand understand a 7:30-8 pm local start time. But considering our two teams couldn’t be farther geographically in North America, it’s a bit of a joke to have it that late. Not to mention the team has to play again tomorrow night.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The only reason I have a cell phone is because of my old job at the hospital (after my Medical Release from the Service)...now my kids text me on it or the wife does when she's in her office and can't get off her arse to yell to me...

Jebus, we're old Fuddy-Duddies...:laugh:
I refused to get a chip debit card as long as I possibly could until my bank shut off access to my account(yes they will do that). I resisted getting a phone for years after my friends and family members all had them. Now, I have it all, and am I better off? Nah, just easier to track just like the rest of the world.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
If it was two teams playing in the same time zone, I could understand understand a 7:30-8 pm local start time. But considering our two teams couldn’t be farther geographically in North America, it’s a bit of a joke to have it that late. Not to mention the team has to play again tomorrow night.

Bettman could give two shytes about the Canadian Market cuz he knows we'll always be around to carry the NHL...

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I refused to get a chip debit card as long as I possibly could until my bank shut off access to my account(yes they will do that). I resisted getting a phone for years after my friends and family members all had them. Now, I have it all, and am I better off? Nah, just easier to track just like the rest of the world.

Yup, I hate it; if I want people to track my every move, I'll get married again (my current wife might not actually mind that :laugh:)...

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Nice change to the forward lines but my god Chiarot-Weber has been costing us since the start of the year. I'm far from a Mete fan, but might as well put him next to Weber and sit Chiarot because that pairing isn't working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad