Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Bruins Wed Jan 12 @ 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
In a vacuum, yes.. but since he's close to coming off an ELC, it doesn't make that much sense to do it.

Might be of value if we can get him on a 8 year extension and it's a value contract. However we are getting 2 years older if we make this move. Think I would do it cause we lack guys up front and I'm a big Lafreneire fan. He would get more usage with the Habs like J Hughes is getting with the Devils. Right now, Lafreniere is getting limited min/game and 2nd PP unit.

Risky move that could pay off. Rangers might bite cause they need a center and it gives them a shot at it again.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Hockey is back and against the Bruins!
Hope we can get a nice intense game :)

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Free at last, free at last.

They tried to hold us back, they said we were too scary for the league, they thought we had too much covid, they left us for dead and threw dirt on us as we struggled for breath.

Well we’re back now baby. We’re back and we’re ready to jam some Bruins ass. Time to bend em over in the press box and go full Kodak Black on em.

Reactions: Ethan Wiles

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I dont mind losing every game till year end, though not tonight. I just despise our one and true and always biggest rival !
however i expect to be disappointing lol

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Lehkonen - Suzuki - Hoffman
Drouin - Dvorak - Armia
Dauphin - Poehling - Caufield
Paquette - Vejdemo - Pezzetta

Non contact: Anderson, Evans, Toffoli

Chiarot - Savard
Kulak - Petry
Niku - Wideman

4th pair: Romanov - Schueneman

Allen
Montembeault

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't think they were mentally ready to start the season after a very short off season and it set the tone.

No way in Hell were they going to play that taxing style of game we saw in the post season. With no versatility in Bergevin's build it was essentially the only game we could play. I for one didn't see a playoff team with last year's roster (our conference/division) and expressed as much during the run. With the additions of Drouin Hoffman and an ineffective Caulfield while losing Price Weber Danault and Edmundson the gig was up before it ever started.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
No way in Hell were they going to play that taxing style of game we saw in the post season. With no versatility in Bergevin's build it was essentially the only game we could play. I for one didn't see a playoff team with last year's roster (our conference/division) and expressed as much during the run. With the additions of Drouin Hoffman and an ineffective Caulfield while losing Price Weber Danault and Edmundson the gig was up before it ever started.

I had us in the top 10-20 range but yeah, we were a bubble team and with the roster turnover and injuries, it didn't go well. Remember our "one of the best group of wingers" in the NHL? :facepalm:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I had us in the top 10-20 range but yeah, we were a bubble team and with the roster turnover and injuries, it didn't go well. Remember our "one of the best group of wingers" in the NHL? :facepalm:

I don't know about you but that statement was never even remotely close to escaping my mouth. :laugh:

Reactions: Habs Halifax

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home

Lehkonen - Suzuki - Hoffman
Drouin - Dvorak - Armia
Dauphin - Poehling - Caufield
Paquette - Vejdemo - Pezzetta

Non contact: Anderson, Evans, Toffoli

Chiarot - Savard
Kulak - Petry
Niku - Wideman

4th pair: Romanov - Schueneman

Allen
Montembeault

what a weak lineup
oh my sad days with covid and such

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Chiarot would be perfect on the Bruins for their top-4 LHD.

Chiarot-McAvoy
Grzlyck-Carlo

would be solid for the playoffs, normally I would hate trading with the Bruins but this is a weird year and maybe we can fleece them

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad