Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Bruins Wed Jan 12 @ 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Romanov and Evans won't play tomorrow either.

Neither of them had access to their equipment since they entered Protocol. Since they stayed behind and the equipment went back with the team.

So they will need some practices because today was the first time they suited up.

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
no way to predict tonight's game

we've been off forever and tons of guys back after being off with "the 'rona" so who knows what shape their lungs might be in or how stiff the legs are

and bruins are starting tukka rask.... so who knows what HE is going to look like

my only prediction is this is either a blow out for one of the teams or a trap fiesta and we lose 2-1 or 1-0

..... OR neither of those things

there, now my prediction sounds like something an insider like Dreger would say to avoid being wrong.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
no way to predict tonight's game

we've been off forever and tons of guys back after being off with "the 'rona" so who knows what shape their lungs might be in or how stiff the legs are

and bruins are starting tukka rask.... so who knows what HE is going to look like

my only prediction is this is either a blow out for one of the teams or a trap fiesta and we lose 2-1 or 1-0

..... OR neither of those things

there, now my prediction sounds like something an insider like Dreger would say to avoid being wrong.

I agree - I think it will be a spirited game by the Habs now that they finally have some guys back in the lineup and they've been off for so long. Who knows what the outcome will be though.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
old-boomer.gif
Would also go well in a leafs thread...

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Why the hell is Primeau on the taxi squad instead of playing games in Laval? Poulin should be the one on the taxi squad. Primeau needs to play.

Poulin doesn't have an NHL contract, so he can't be on taxi squad.

Plus, Montréal's next 7 games are all on the road with two back-to-backs, and a 5 games in 8 days stretch. My guess is he'll play a game - maybe versus Arizona.

Allen gets Boston tonight then one of Primeau/Montembeault will face Chicago tomorrow.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
I actually expect a much better Habs team and a much better Petry.

I can see the Habs being much more competitive for the rest of the year.

Since Petry's wife and kids ran away from America's North Korea to great freedom land of Michigan, he can't play any worst, right?

Reactions: Tyson

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
This could be a fun game or a laugher. I guess it all depends on your sense of humour. Good chance it ends as usual, 5-2. It'll be nice to see the boys back on the ice though.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Suzuki does come across as a likeable guy.

However, please stop calling him "Suzy", it's a cringey AF RuPaul vibe. Heard Jake Allen refer to Suzuki that way, which could be fine and all, if he and his buddies kept that stuff out of earshot. :laugh:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
So the game is still on it seems. Originally it was suppose to be Boston in Montreal, was it not? Will Montreal get home ice in this case?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pretty sure this game was scheduled in Boston

Not according to a Bruins poster, but I don't have an official source.

He claims that: "Yes, moved it from Montreal, tickets for the March 21st game are good for this game tomorrow. I’m assuming the 3/21 game will now be in Montreal, depending on status of the plague at that point:(."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad