Post-Game Talk: Habs break losing skid. First win for interim coach.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Yeah, it was a back up goalie and the Sens but honestly those are the games we usually lose. A guy with family from Montreal looking for something to prove and the Sens in general give us fits all the time.

Wasn't an exciting game, but I don't care.

KK, Edmundson, Romanov, and Price all had great games I thought.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Oh Mah Gaawd!!! They beat Ottawa. Finally. To me that looked like a true battle of the bottom-feeders. The lack of skill was so apparent on both sides. Price looked as awkward as ever... his puck handling was worthy of Tim Thomas. I don't know how people say he had a solid night. Every time puck came anywhere near Price I cringed.

Sorry... not my nature to be a downer, but Habs still looked bad to me. I found little positive from this game.

Reactions: dnl4ever

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
Oh Mah Gaawd!!! They beat Ottawa. Finally. To me that looked like a true battle of the bottom-feeders. The lack of skill was so apparent on both sides. Price looked as awkward as ever... his puck handling was worthy of Tim Thomas. I don't know how people say he had a solid night.
Every time puck came anywhere near Price I cringed.
Me too

Sorry... not my nature to be a downer, but Habs still looked bad to me. I found little positive from this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dnl4ever

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Me too

Not positive that we didn’t give more than 5 good scoring chances 2nd game in a row?! No positive that the PP scored 2 goals FFS!!!! No positive that KK was the best player on the ice!?! No it wasn’t that convincing but the Sens are alot better than most people think

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad